Part 12(Angry love)

jungkook always hate surprises but today the surprise he got by Taehyung was something he never Imagen

jungkook always hate surprises but today the surprise he got by Taehyung was something he never Imagen. He wasn't believing it was Taehyung who is asleep beside him. He thought his oldie moved on but he was sleeping peacefully with him like nothing happened.
He has lots of questions to ask he wanna scold him for making him cry. But when the realisation hit him hard that he can't see Taehyung with someone else he started to doubt his opinion on Taehyung.

He combo Taehyung hair with his delicate fingers feeling the softness around his fingers. He then inhale Taehyung neck but felt dizzy When his mainly scent hit his Heart. He was going crazy after finding Taehyung laying besides him.

When he noticed Taehyung was waking up from his sleep he get off the bed and crossed his arm looking at the elder with a Angry glar.

Meanwhile the Older was feeling discomfort when the warmness of the younger went way from his embrace. He frustratedly look up and noticed his braty wife standing Infront of the bed.

" finally Mr Kim wake up from his sleep huh" jungkook mockingly asked Taehyung who cuckled hearing his mocking tone. " Just say your jealousy is still inside you " he teased which made jungkook red aff.

" fucking don't change the topic who was that girl with you huh how dare you find someone else mf you told me you won't break the Marriage even if I want but your old ass moved on " jungkook shout letting his all anger out on Taehyung who was listening to his endless complain carefully.

Letting out a loud sighed Taehyung thought to explain everything in short " barbie she is my bussines partner media just want gossips about me , don't forget your husband is a bussines man they want to down my reputation "  hearing Taehyung word's jungkook pout knowing everything he was saying was true. No matter what his husband is a big CEO ofc the media will do anything to Ruin his reputation. As a famous model he understand this.

He was feeling guilty for doubting Taehyung but he was also mad at Taehyung for not calling him after all the Drama happened.

" then why you didn't called me huh I was waiting for your call I know I missundrstood you and I'm Sorry about that but you could have call me to ask is that true I'm breaking the Marriage or not " jungkook asked Taehyung who let out a frustrated groan.

He Huffed then turned around to go to bathroom to change his clothes.

Jungkook turned around and immediately heard an audible groan from elder, he turn his head around finding elder on his feets walking towards him.

He gulped clutching the hem of his hoodie when his breath can be felt on his nape, that means he was close.

And he was proved right when a strong veiny arm circled around his thin waist caging him in his hold.

He gasped when he pulled him, his back meeting his bulky chest, fanning his hot breath in his ear that soon turned red, he whispered " you're such a brat Barbie".