Part 42 (Disaster pt2)

" Tae.. Taehyung I.." Yumi try her best to say something but nothing come out only some broken words. " The power Mr kim has on yumi mam is just... insane" For Sara it was all new to see her mam being nervous around a man. But again this man wasn't a stranger he was her ex husband after all.

" Why you're here? Yumi stare at Taehyung in pure aww it was first time he was acting all cold toward her. Yes they fought a lot but his voice never sound this cold to her before. " For bussines I'm going back to my ho.." she sigh when Taehyung didn't let her finish her sentence. " Just answer the question I'm asking don't go overboard" only if she knows how much Taehyung holding himself back from shouting at her.

" Is that your new wife? Jeon jungkook the famous CK model? Yumi bitterly ask when she notice how Taehyung carrying him in bridle style.
" It's Kim jungkook bitch" all of them flinched when jungkook suddenly speak up.

" Doll I thought you fall asleep" taehyung worriedly look at his dolls face who was busy sending death glare to his ex wife. " I wake up the moment when she started to speak to you" never in his life jungkook thought he gonna meet his oldies ex wife. the moment he saw her trying to act clingy with his oldie made his blood boil.

" That was so informal of you jungkook shii" yumi stare at jungkook with her judging face. She always dislikes those who act without thinking about the consciousness.

" If You think you deserve his respect then don't cause you are not worth it" taehyung straight up roast her which made jungkook giggle." My that was so" sara watch the drama like every side character. Cause little bit she knows her mam deserve it.

"Taehyung I wanna talk to you not your wife. He was the one who disrespect me first. I was just teaching him manner" yumi look straight into Taehyung eye's hoping he will understand that she wasn't trying to pick up a fight. " Yeah and? You dare to talk to my husband after cheating on him like a whore! Listen woman I ain't a saint like my oldie that I'd let a woman walk way" yumi stare at jungkook in disbelief.
" Stop with that. I had my own reason" sara  notice how hardly jungkooks words effect her mam.

" Sir let's not make a scene we are in public" she try to change the topic to save her mam from embarrassment.

" Doll" jungkook stop glaring at yumi when he notice the sadness in his oldies voice. " Hubby? For some reason he was getting nervous thinking his oldie still has soft spot for his ex wife. " Can't you not? Today supposed to be our day. Why bother fighting when I already belong to you? Yumis heart drop the moment when her ex husband declared he belongs to someone else.
" I'm sparing him cause he gave you the happiness which I never did" yumi sadly smile at Taehyung who was waiting for his dolls answer.

" You want me to stop right? Taehyung could sense the change in his dolls voice. He just nod in agreement to see what his dolls next words will be.  " Kiss me now end the feeling you had for her" yumi and Taehyung both frozen at their own spot.

On the other hand jungkook was determined to end his oldies feeling for his ex wife no matter what. However before Taehyung could reply the elevator door open. " Umm we shall go out now" sara awkwardly point outside hoping they will listen to her. She sigh in relief when yumi Strom out outside leaving Taekook alone. " I definitely don't wanna watch couple fight now so have fun killing eachother"  she run outside after saying that.

" You disappointed me Oldie" jungkooks Heart broked into million pieces. His Oldie had the chance to end all this but didn't did. He stand there like a coward. " I didn't had the.." jungkook stop him before he could finish his sentence. " Put me down" he stubbornly demand. " Kim Taehyung put me down " he let his anger take over him because he knows once he let his emotions take over him he just gonna cry like a helpless man.