Part 30(jealousy)

" NO I DON'T LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING BETRAYED ME " .. Taehyung shout breathing heavily. However yumis next word made him speechless." You still love me Taehyung, lie as much you want but in the end your Heart still belongs to me" yumi smirk at him taking one step closer.  Taehyung panicked and started to take his step back until his back hit the wall.

"OLDIEE OLDIEE MF GET UP "..Taehyung eyes wide open when jungkook started to shake his shoulder violently.

" It was just a dream" he thought rubbing his eyes ignoring his dolls judging look

" It was just a dream" he thought rubbing his eyes ignoring his dolls judging look." Oldie what happened why you were shouting" jungkook worriedly ask checking his oldies temperature to make sure his oldie wasn't sick. Taehyung ruffle his hair and try to act cool.

" Just saw a employee messed up her work in my dream that's why I was shouting at her" jungkook look at his oldie done aff. " Mr kim stop shouting at people or you will lose your voice" jungkook sassly mock his oldie who glare at him.
" Why you want me to lose my voice that badly ms Kim".. Taehyung annoyedly ask grabbing his dolls hips. Jungkook blushed when his oldie grabbed his hips. " This man will kill me one day" he thought as he clear his throat and say " i didn't Mean it that way mf I mean don't shout at people for no reason"

However he gasped out loudly when he got a harsh smack on his butt. " Cursing on your husband ain't good doll" .. Taehyung teasingly squeeze his dolls bubbly butt feeling the soft skin In his hand. " fucking pervert my pussy still hurting " jungkook complain before trying to free himself from his horny oldies thight grip.

Their lovely doubly moment got interrupted when Taehyung phone ring. "Uff wrong timing" jungkook Huffed pushing his oldie way from himself who look at him dumbfonded. " Damn kid chill" he dramatically Gasped when Taehyung Called him kid. He hurrly pick up a pillow and directly throw at his oldies face. However his jaw dropped on the floor when his pervert husband caught the pillow just by his one hand without even looking at him.

" Fuck he so hot" jungkook fangirl over his own husband who was busy talking more like shouting at his employee. He try to wait so that he can argue with his Oldie for time pass but he got bored when Taehyung didn't even bother to look at him. " How come you're so irresponsible? Do your shit properly or stop wasting company's money" he annoyedly cut the call. Jungkook noticed how the air got little serious when his oldie cut the call. He sigh and went closer to his pervert husband. Jungkook cupped his oldies bread Cheeks catching him off guard " forgot about your work and focus on me" tae sigh knowing he have to even if he don't wanna.

" How was your trip" jungkook try to drive his Oldies attention from his stupid employee. " It was Good and I brought a present for you" taehyung didn't thought his one sentence will lead them to a 10 minute make out season.Finally after breaking the kiss jungkook look at his oldie with his big bunny smile. " You brought present for me" his excited voice made Taehyung shocked. " He got excited cause I got brought him a present" he thought feeling guilty for some reason. It was quite bare minimum for a husband to give sweet gifts to his wife but guess what he might made jungkook think he wasn't that type husband.