Part 10 ( shamleess )

" oldie know how to cook " jungkook thought looking at his pervert oldie who cooking dinner for him. He then saw his reflection on the mirror then blushed remembering how Taehyung wake up him from his sleep.

Flash back~
"Hmm oldie stop kissing my neck" jungkook whined feeling his pervert husband tongue on his neck.Jungkook with his face hidden in Taehyung’s neck, chuckled to him and took his face out of his neck facing him.

Taehyung looked down at him, arching a brow, " What?  Can't I suck my own wife neck huh? "

Jungkook’s Huffed then smacked Taehyung head who rubbed his head hissing in pain, as he scooted himself up and pressed his lips at Taehyung’s cheek which caught him off guard.
" Future wife Oldie hold you pants until our marriage.

he cuckled feeling satisfied when he noticed Taehyung annoyed face. He giggle and licked the corner of his oldies lips who Finally kissed him again.

Taehyung caught jungkook’s lips in a kiss, pecking them with a smack sound echoing in the silent room. " fuck one moment you act like a bitch then suddenly you act like a good wife what are you Jeon jungkook . " Taehyung asked breaking the kiss.

Jungkook bit his lips, finger tip tracing over Taehyung's lips with his doe eyes fixed on Taehyung, " I'm the Jeon jungkook Mr Kim nobody can't understand my feelings expect me"

He Gasped when Taehyung give a rough suck to his left breast. Suddenly he realized he was still topless. He blushed then looked at Taehyung who rubbing his face between his breasts. " it's feel so good" kook thought playing with his oldis hair.

Flash back end~

He pout remembering the little romance they did in Taehyung bedroom. He looked around and noticed there was a bowl for dog. " Huh he have a dog " he thought as he went to check the bowl suddenly a dog barked from under the table which made him flinched Badly.

Taehyung quickly turn around When he heard jungkooks scream. He then saw jungkook was in floor shaking in fear looking at his dog bam.

" bam don't you dare to hurt him go seat on the couch" he command bam who looked at jungkook for last time before he seat on the couch.

He sighed in relief but his heart broke when he noticed how his barbie was shaking in fear looking at bam who glaring at his soul.

He then went to jungkook and back Hugged him. Which made jungkook clam down a little feeling a familiar touch on his body by his husband. He blushed when Taehyung wispered in his ear " shh Barbie hubby is here right"

" why he hate me that much" he asked feeling his heart broke.he always love dogs and cats but now a dog hateing him was something he never imagine. He moan out when Taehyung bite his neck leaving his teeth mark on him.

He pout then looked back at Taehyung who Smirked at him " are you a vampire or what why you bite my neck" he asked touching his neck.

" can't help you were looking awfully cute when you asked why he hate you that Much"  Taehyung replied Patting his pouty wife head who Huffed pushing his hand way.

" I'm being nice doesn't mean I will let you play with me Mr Kim, wait until our marriage I will teach you lesson for biteing my neck "  jungkook threatened Taehyung who cuckled.

" do that later now come eat with us " Taehyung offered but frown when jungkook shaked his head as no " how can I eat with you two what if he bite me?  He asked looking at bam who was eyekling him.

Taehyung mentally sighed then say " because he is not used to me bring someone in this house expect yu.. I mean by my past wife"

Jungkook felt his heart broked when Taehyung mentioned his past wife name. " Maybe bam still want her as his mom not me" jungkook thought looking Down with a sad pout on his face which Taehyung obviously noticed.