Part 22 (Date)

" seriously we're on a date in amusement park and you're wearing sut? Jungkook asked glaring at Taehyung who was parking their car.

" I don't think amusement parks has rule's that you can't wear sut? He look back at his doll who bleep looking at him.

" That's why you're a Oldie" before Taehyung could argue back jungkook run inside leaving him sighing. " he still Angry but trying to act normal" he thought following his braty wife who directly went to plushy shop.

" Oi Oldie I want that big rabbit" jungkook point at the big bunny plushy which was hanging in the ai by rope. Taehyung look at the plushy for a second then shake his head " tsk waste of money I can get you the real one tho" customers who are standing beside Taehyung and jungkook look at him done aff.

Jungkook embarrassedly apologized and glared at Taehyung. " win that plushy for me or else I'm going home forgot about our date"the frown on his forehead left as soon as Taehyung grabbed the  toy gun to win the plushy. " I don't think he can win" jungkook thought but his mouth hang opened when Taehyung directly hit on the rope making the bunny plushy fall on the ground.

"The shop owner cuckled at jungkooks reaction then say " you're boyfriend has nice aim young man" he awkardly Smile looking at the shop owner who thought they are boyfriends.

" For your information im his husband"
Taehyung spoke up not liking the fact the shop guessing his relationship. However he was disappointed jungkook didn't bother to correct him. " He must be feeling ashamed to be with a man who is 10 year older then him" he thought letting out a dry cuckled.

" oh my bad" that shop keeper apologized which made jungkook feel guilty. " no no it's fine we look like boyfriends more then husbands you know we are still young" he sassly flipped his hair which made other customers cuckled at his cuteness.

" You both are so young to get married tho" one of the woman customer comment.

Jungkook noticed the frown in Taehyung face.
" He must be feeling uncomfortable " he thought as he grabbed the bunny plusy then his Oldies arm who look at him confused.

" we're young but since we love each other everything is fare " this made Taehyung look at his bambie shocked. He knows jungkook likes him a lot but he wasn't sure about himself. Even though he got married with jungkook to move on from his past wife but after he met his doll his viewer point about this marriage changed.

Now he wanna protect this precious jewel from this crule world. He thinks jungkook is his responsibility. About love he wasn't sure if he love jungkook like he used to do to yumi.

Everybody cuckled at the young couple remembering their first date. Meanwhile jungkook saw the chance and dragged Taehyung way from them before they could ask more weird questions.

Taehyung watch jungkook dragging him way from the crowd. He sighed then stop him from running feeling guilty thinking jungkook love him and he still thinks him as his responsibility

However Jungkook look at his Oldie dumbfounded when he saw Taehyung looking at him without saying anything. " what happened? He asked taking a step closer to his Oldie thinking he might have crossed his line saying they love each other. Even though he was himself confused about his feelings for his Oldie. But he was sure after his mom Taehyung is the second person whom he will die for.

" nothing wanna go on Ferris wheel? He hurryly changed topic not to ruined their date.

He cuckled when jungkooks face lit up. " you don't have to ask" next thing he knows he end up in Ferris wheel with his pretty doll.