Part 31(Toxie pt 1)

Taehyung keep on staring at his Barbies face in disbelief." Shit shit not this again"he thought feeling guilty which was killing him From inside. He didn't thought his Barbie will for him this easily. On the other hand jungkook got confused when his Oldie didn't reply or react. " I love you oldie I really do I'm not playing around" he giggle cupping his pervert husband Cheeks. However the smile on his face dropped when Taehyung back way from him.

" Barbie promise me something" his husband's deep serious voice send goosebumps on his body. He hurrly nod and held his oldies hand. "Something happened why you're looking so serious" his Barbies worried voice made Taehyung feel more guilty. "I should have maintain my distance from him fuck he got wrong idea about my adoreness/ responsibility for him" he ruffle his hair feeling frustrated. Jungkook keep on staring at his oldies frustrated face.

" Maybe he thinking I'm playing with him but I was saying the true tho" he thought as he let out a loud sigh and say " fine i promise you now say what you wanna say" . Taehyung lick his Lips feeling his throat drying. The feeling of breaking his Barbies heart was killing him alive.

" I will clear his missunderstanding if he say I'm pranking him" jungkook thought until he heard his oldies next word which directly ripped his heart. " I don't....love you Barbie you got wrong idea" Taehyung look down unable to look at his Barbies face." I care for you a lot it's true but I don't know about love I just Do everything cause you're my responsibility" he bite his lips waiting for his Barbie to shout at him.
He got confused when he heard his dolls sweet laughing sound. " Oldie stop joking it's not funny Okay! your care for me a lot you say that right? How can it be for responsibility"

jungkook was now feeling the 5 stage of griffin. At first he thought his Oldie will joke with him then say I love you back but guess what his oldies silence proved him wrong. 

Tears started to fall from his beautiful doe Eyes. He sob loudly hitting his Oldie on chest with his fist. " YOU SAY YOU CARE FOR ME.YOU SAY IM YOUR DOLL RIGHT? THEN WHY TF YOU'RE SAYING YOU DON'T LOVE ME. YOU HAD FUN HUH YOU FUCKING PLAY WITH MY DAMN EMOTICONS" he shout his lungs out. he thought after he propose his oldie they will be like other sweet couples but all his dream became dust. Taehyung try to hug his doll who was shaking because of crying. But everytime he try to hug him he gets slap on face or on chest.  "DON'T TOUCH ME I HAT.."before jungkook could finish his sentence he gasp out loudly when his oldie grabbed his throat Harshly.

"I DON'T LOVE YOU DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE FOR YOU IT'S HURTS ME WHEN I SEE TEARS IN YOUR EYES I FEEL LIKE MY HEART BREAKING EVERYTIME YOU CRY BECAUSE OF ME! TRY TO UNDERSTAND ME FOR ONCE WILL YOU. Taehyung Angrily shout staring deep into his dolls eyes with his sharp one. jungkooks mouth hang open at his oldies sudden out burst.
" Understand what? That you only care for me cause I'm your responsibility" he let out a dry laugh pushing his oldie way from him.

Taehyung didn't find any word to reply to his dolls question. Jungkook sigh when he didn't got any reply or reaction from his oldie. " Let's take a break from each other for a week please I beg you don't try to contact me or try to see me" saying that jungkook was about to leave the room but got shocked when Taehyung fall on his knees Infront of him. " Please don't leave me please I beg you don't please" He look at his husband in disbelief. He didn't thought his cold/ pervert husband will do something like this for him. He Hurrly sit on his knees. " Stop with your drama and never do this again you're older then me I respect you" he was feeling frustrated by his oldies drama but what made him more shock when Taehyung hugged him thightly and started to sob loudly.

He was taken back for a second but when he notice how his Oldie shaking because of his sobbing he give up and started to pat his back.
" Oldie hey don't cry look I ain't going anywhere" even though he should be the one to cry he didn't let his sadness grow. For him making his oldie happy is his first priority after all he love him unconditionally.