Part 33 (suffering)

"Mumma how can I stay way from Taehyung for 1 damn week I will die!!"His big doe eyes wide open at his mum's suggestion." Bun you have to do this if you wanna punish him" ms jeon strictly say before pulling kooks bag out from his closet. He sigh and held her hand "mumma you promised me you won't force me to come with you then why you're suggesting this type torture after knowing about my condition" he ask not liking his mums behaviour. " Bun it's just for 1 week. I ain't forcing you to stay with me forever can't you trust your mumma once?" Ms jeon ask cupping kooks Cheeks who annoyedly Huffed.

suddenly the door bell ring which caught their attention

suddenly the door bell ring which caught their attention. Kook got nervous thinking it's might be his oldie" gosh! He will cry if he got to know about mumma's punishment"he thought as he gently push her way from himself" mumma please put my bag back inside my closet I don't wanna see a single drop of tears in his eyes because of me please I beg you" saying that he Hurrly run to open the door. Ms jeon stare at her son in disbelief " how can you love a men like that who doesn't even love you. how come my own son end up having my fate" she thought feeling her heart breaking. With her shaky hands she Hurrly put his bags inside his closet.

With Taekook'~

" Why he smiling like a idiot" kook thought looking at his husband with his judging face

" Why he smiling like a idiot" kook thought looking at his husband with his judging face. Taehyung obviously noticed his dolls reaction
" umm doll I brought something precious like you" he try to Flirt hoping it will work. However his hopes drop when he notice his doll sending him bomb blasting side eyes." And you thought I will accept your gift huh" jungkook crossed his arms, looking at his husband with his poker face. Even though he wanna see what type gifts his husband brought for him.

" I know you're still mad at me but please accept my gifts I brought those things for you cause I want to it's not for apology" he was about to grab his dolls hands but stop at his spot. " Shit he will feel uncomfortable if I cross my line" taehyung thought before taking one step back putting the gift's on couch which he brought for his doll.

"God why I always feel those shitty butterflies inside my stomach whenever he thinks about my comfort zone" jungkook thought before taking one step closer which caught Taehyung off guard." Why You're keeping your distance from me Taehyung? Don't tell me your old ass already give up" he ask grabbing his husband shirt collar.