Part 19 (Testing him)

" Huh Flirting with Suga? Jungkook confusedly asked jimin who was busy putting makeup on his face. " Yes flirting with your husband Bestfriend to make him jealous " he thought for a second at first he was liking his Bestfriend brilliant plan about Teasing his oldie.

But his heart was stopping him from crossing his line. He just got married yesterday and he definitely don't wanna make his oldie mad right after their first night.

" it's fine if you don't wanna prank your husband dumbass I was just suggesting it's just a harmless prank" jimin try to make jungkook understand that it was a simple prank nothing extreme like their other pranks.

Jungkook was still feeling hesitation about pranking his oldie. Which jimin obviously noticed judging by his Bestfriend big ass pout which was making him look cute.

Finally after thinking for 10 minutes jungkook finally agree to prank his oldie. "hope he will understand it's just a simple prank" he thought crossing his fingers.

" huh you wanna dance with me? Suga shockingly ask looking at his Bestfriend wife who was looking at him with his big bunny smile. 

" Hyung please I really wanna dance with you Preety please" jungkook then use his Biggest weapon his big doe eye's which always work on everybody expect his own husband.

Suga sighed then confusedly look back at Taehyung who wasn't bothered by his wife requesting his Bestfriend to dance with him.

" umm sure I guess" Next thing he knows he got dragged on the dance floor by a wild bunny.

At first he was feeling uneasy to dance with his Bestfriend wife but soon when he felt jungkook was maintaining his safe distance from him he sighed in relief feeling less awkward about the situation.

he then look back at Taehyung asking for permission to dance with his wife which Taehyung Gave without any problem.

As soon as he got permission from Taehyung he respectfully put his hand on jungkooks back and start to dance with him Maintaining his safe distance from him.

On the other hand jimin was sipping his wine watching his Bestfriend with a proud face.
" Nobody can say no to those bitchy I mean doe eyes" he thought feeling satisfied by his brilliant plan.

"Gosh why he didn't React" jungkook thought feeling frustrated his husband didn't got jealous nor he stop him from dancing with his Bestfriend.

Suga cuckled when he saw his Bestfriend wife pouting. " Did you try to make him jealous or what" jungkook look at suga shocked when he caught him in 4k. " wait.. tf how you know? He asked trying hard not to pout.

" well you are not the Only one who did this prank with him his ex wife yumi Also did once so I guess that's why he didn't React when you asked me to dance with you " suga clamly explained but his heart dropped when he Noticed the smile on jungkooks face turn into a frown.