PART 8 (LUST)

After dancing in rain with his oldie he finally came back home knowing his mom will get heart attack if he stay outside for long time.

Even though he don't wanna leave his sulky oldie who gave various excuses to keep him with him.
He came back home safe and sound all thanks to his pervert oldie.

Now after bathing he was laying on the bed checking the pictures that he clicked with Taehyung in their date.

" seriously who told him to click this picture" kook blushed when he saw Taehyung clicked a picture of them kissing each other. He giggle when he remembering how he stepped on Taehyung feet Which made him hiss in pain.

" he maybe a pervert but he not bad as I thought" kook giggle blushing madly remembering how they kissed under the rain.

" gosh that pervert making me insane" kook thought until his dulu moment got interrupted when his phone rang.

He pout and checked his phone just to see his pervert oldie calling him. " This pervert always interrupted my dulu time uff" he Huffed and picked up the call.

In video call~

He looked at his phone confused when he noticed Taehyung body looking purple. He Looked at Taehyung dumbfounded then asked " oldie are you a alien why your body looking purple?

He awkwardly Laughed when he noticed the judging face of Taehyung

" you never saw LED colour light"? Taehyung asked with a judging face. " gosh this bunny is so dumb " he thought shaking his head showing his disappointment to jungkook who whined.

" I got confused Okay and why you called me this late huh I was about to do my skin care routine" he complained but blushed when he heard the older dirty talk.

" You look sexy without any make-up or skin care Barbie but you will look 100 times better without clothes "

" gosh this oldie" he thought then thought to Tease the elder who was busy checking him out.

" wanna see my skin care routine " he blink his eyes innocently looking at the elder who already susing him by his behaviour.

" he definitely planing something " Taehyung thought as he fake cough then say  " fine show me what skin care products you use "
Kook giggle and run to bring his skin care products.

After 5 minutes jungkook came back holding 7 skin care products which Taehyung never saw in his life cause his skin doesn't need any skin care product. However yumi wasn't very found of makeup so he Never thought about buying them.

" oldie close your mouth or fly Will go inside" kook teased looking at his oldie who counting his skin care products.

" you seriously gonna use all of them" Taehyung asked sounding curious

Which made kook cuckled " no no I'm just showing you the products that I use"." I only apply 2 skin care products since my skin is fragile I can only use natural things not those which contains medicine stuff"

Taehyung hmm more like he taking note for future " fragile and natural" he thought as he asked " after our marriage you want me to bring natural skin care products?

Kook raised his eyebrows then say " I will give you my skin products list anyway now enough talking let me do my routine "

He giggle watching his pervert oldie who looked at the camera seriously like he watching a movie or something.

He then opened the bottle cap and started to apply lotion on his legs specially his thighs which was shining due to the white cream which was making his skin more milky and soft.