Part 6 (pervert oldie)

"umm why the pillow is so warm" jungkook thought hugging Taehyung who was playing with his lips. His eyes wide open when he felt someone touching his lips.

He sighed in relief when he saw it was Taehyung who playing with his lips. As he glar at him then asked " wait you didn't left yesterday huh" he asked trying to push Taehyung way from him who licked the corner of his lips.

" give up already Barbie you can't win against me" Taehyung teased which made jungkook Huffed and argue back " oldie you thought you can kiss me better huh I can show you how a real kiss look"

Taehyung Smirked and say " who stopped you from kissing me huh do it"

Jungkook gluped when he saw Taehyung Lips was just inc way from his. He grabbed Taehyung bread cheeks and started to lick the corner of his lips just like Taehyung did to him.

Taehyung cuckled then stopped him as he wispered in jungkooks ear who whimperd after hearing his words " let me show you the real kiss"

Jungkook closed his eyes feeling his chest will brust open because of his oldies endless Teasing.

Are you ready for that ‘real’ kiss now?” he asked, voice low and expression bordering on seductive.

“Quit talking and give it to me already,” jungkook demanded, leaning back against the couch as he looked up at Taehyung.

The older breathed sharply through his clenched teeth, taking the invitation as a challenge as he climbed on top of him, sealing their lips together with purpose. The kiss was passionate, torrid, sexy as they moved their lips together, hands finding purchase in each other’s bodies; Jungkook’s hands gripping Taehyung’s shoulders while Taehyung’s hands gripped Jungkook’s small waist.

“Good?” Taehyung breathed against his mouth,
Jungkook barely nodded,

taking the opportunity Taehyung slip his tongue between jungkooks reddened lips, licking into his mouth. With a pleased sigh, body flooding with arousal, jungkook eagerly returned the tongue attention, exploring the older mouth just as excitedly as the older did with his. The two made out for quite a while, only stopping when they were dizzy from too much breathlessness.

" fuck who asked you to kiss me this hard" kook asked smacking Taehyung chest. He moan out when Taehyung give a rough suck on his shoulder.

" Stop whining for a second let me have my moment" Taehyung said and was about to kiss jungkook again he suddenly got pushed from the couch.

" ouch" he said rubbing his back. He then glar at jungkook who was laughing his ass off. " oldie mf you thought I'd let you kiss me again huh I got carried way nothing else "

This made Taehyung sigh thinking maybe Jungkook took him as a bad kisser that's why he saying that.
He sighed and was about to argue back his phone ring.
Kook Just rolled his eyes and went to change his outfit.

" Did the meeting start?" He asked before taking his coat he got up. " fine I'm coming take 30 minutes break" he then cut the call and searched for jungkook who was bathing peacefully.

He knocked the bathroom door after he heard shower noise " Barbie I'm going" he informed before wearing his coat.

" Yeah yeah go now let me leave in peace" kook shout back from the bathroom.

"This ungrateful brat" Taehyung thought then again knocked on the door. " let me kiss you before I leave" he asked catching jungkook off guard who almost fall because of his shamleess request.

" OLDIE MF YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT FUCKING LEAVE WILL YOU" he shout making Taehyung cuckled who seat on the couch then shout back
" IF YOU DON'T LET ME KISS YOU I WON'T LEAVE"