chapter 2

Aubrey pov

Maj in MM

We pull up to this building house I don't know what it was but I was scared . "Brandon where are we." I said still looking at the house. "We at the trap , I ain't even gonna keep it no secret we drug dealers sis." Brandon said I appreciate his honesty & all but drug dealers no wonder why they always wear red. "Okay. So what are we doing here"? I said looking at him like "really nigga". "Okay sis since your being slow right now I'm going to break it down for you , we are bosses of this drug dealer ship so we have to come and check up on our clients multiple times. K?" He said stopping the engine. "Okay ig ". I said rolling my eyes.

When we walked up to the building house whatever the fuck it's called , and Bayron did this type of knock . And this Finnneeee!! Ass dude answered it . He was about 6'4 . Hazel eyes , a good ass tayper (how ever you spell it) , and was lightskin. "Wassup bosses." He said . I dont know but his voice was deep asf. "Ight , thats wassup maj , anything happed today ?" Bryant said . "Umm , yeah some girl was late on paying her dues". Maj said . "Again where is she?" . Brandon said . "She downstairs tied up i didnt want to do anything until yall got here". Maj said but this time looking at me blushing. "Ight , Brey stay up here Bryant, and brandon come with me". Bayron said , he always thinks he somebody daddy like dude.

"Wassup shawty". Maj said . "Sup". I said. He was gonna say something else until my phone light started glowing.

Phone convo

Aubrey~yesss bestfriend

Jazzyy~ Bestfriend where the fuck you at you ugly ass hoe . jk

Aubrey~ Bestfriend chill ill be there i am running late k?

Jazzyy~ k bestfriend love you bitchh

Aubrey~love you to hoe

End of phone convo

"Damn m'a you rude asf". Maj said. "Lol its okay it was my bestfriend anyway". I said laughing.

Twins pov

We get downstairs to the tourture room and find this bitch crying all over the floor. "Ayee this the same bitch that didnt have the money last week". BAyron said. "No , please don't shoot I've been really busy this week just one more time". She said begging and shit. "But you know what baby girl, I ain't gonna kill you". Brandon said. "R...really". She said. "Yes really, I'll just have my little sister beat your ass". Bryant said. "Woah , woah ,woah, slow down buddy aint no bitch finna fight my fav". Brandon said. "Well listen nigga i dont want to shoot her, so the best way for her to leave is get her ass beat". Bryant said. "Fine but if my fav gets beat up im killing you bitch". Brandon said to Bryant.
"BREEEEYYYYY , FAVVV COME HERE". Brandon yelled. She came down the stairs all smiley with maj and shit. "What?" She said. "Favv we need you to fight this bitch real quick". Brandon said. And quickly Brey put her hair in a tighter messy bun and swung at lee(the bitch name) Brey swung her to the ground by her hair.

An:: im not a big fan of pulling hair but lee didnt have clothes on sooo.

She was sending her straivght blows to the face. And thats when maj picked breyy up and bayron shot Lee in the face. "What the fuck , why did you just shoot her?". Breyy said hugging maj ( his name is semaj aka. Maj ) "nahh , fav it's good she was holding back her money anyway". Brandon said. "I don't care just take me to school now , matter of fact just take me home". Breey said. "Maj take her home for me & make sure nobody's following you". Bayron said again thinking he's somebody's daddy.

Phone rings
Phone convo

Breyyy~ best friend I'm not coming to school today.

Jazzy~ it's fine I'm suspended anyway lol

Breyyy~ what you do? Come over my house.

Jazzy~okay I'll tell you when I come over

Breyyy~ight bye

End of convo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~