Tell Them

Aubrey Pov

Another Day At The Hair Salon .  Me And Piper Were Just Talking And Having A Good Time Doing Hair .  I Call Her My "White Chocolate". Lol

"Girl So Tell Me Why This Fuck Boy Chris Gonna Come To My House And Say Give Him Another Chance ?  Bitchhh I Must Have Looked At Him Like He Just Lost 80% Of His Mind". She Said And I Busted Out Laughing . 

"See Thats Your Problem Keep Them Legs Closed And That Treasure Chest Locked Until Your Mar...."

"Married I Know ,  But You Didn't Keep That Bean Bag Chair Locked Until Your Married ". Piper Said  

I Just Shook My Head And Finished My Clients Hair  .

"Piper I'm Finna Run Right Here To Chipolate Ill Be Right Back". She Nodded And I Headed Out .

As Soon As I Opened The Door I Bumped Into Something About A 6'1 Figure . 

"Oh I'm Sorry I Wasn't Paying Attention Are You Okay". Some Cute Darkskin Boy Said (MM)

"No I'm Fine I Just Wasn't Looking Where I Was Going". I Replied While Grabbing His Hand And Dusting My Butt Off .

He Nodded And Ran With His Crew .

*At Chipolate *

Yes Thats All I Want ,  Thank You.

I Was Paying For My Food Until My Phone Rang .

Me  - Hello ?

Lewis  - Pops Said We Are Gonna Need To Come Back Down To Kansas City Its Important.

Me  - Is Everything Okay ?

Lewis  - I Don't Know He Just Said Call And Tell Y'all .

Me - Alright.

Lewis  - Alright Love You Little One.

Me  - Love You Too Bye .

Marcus Pov

"Dude She Was Bad Why Didn't You Holla At Her Fine Ass". My Friend Toby Asked .

But Anyway Where Are My Manners .  My Name Is Marcus Jamal Revees I'm 20 Years Old .  I'm Dark skin And Got Some Juicy Ass Pink Lips .

"Nigga She Had A Baby Bump ,  I'm Pretty Sure If A Nigga Knocked Her Pretty As Up He Still With Her". I Replied To Toby Dumb Ass  .

"Umm Sooo You Better Step Father That Bih". He Said Joking And Laughing  .

"Nigga You Dumb But Shit We Late We Needa Get Back To FootBall Practice". I Said And He Drove Off To The Feild .

"Sorry Coach We Late". Me And Toby Said At The Same Time .

"Henderson Get Over Here". Coach Yelled As The Star Quarterback Player Came Over .

"Ima Need You To Do What We Just Did To The Young Gentleman". Coach Said As Semaj Nodded .

Coach Walked Away And Semaj Said.

"One Day I Ain't Gonna Save Y'all Bitch Asses". He Said Drinking His Poweraid.

"Yeah Yeah ,  Anyway Nigga We Late Cause We Seen This Fine Chick Today ". Toby Said Making Semaj Nod His Head.

"Oh Really What She Look Like?" Semaj Asked.

"Man She Was Pregnant About 6/ Months ,  She Had Curly Hair And It Was Black With Golden Tips ,  ". Toby Said.

"Where Did Y'all Niggas Bump Into Her At". Semaj Asked Drinking His Drink.

"A Hair Salon". Toby And Marcus Said At The Same Time Making Semaj Spit Out His Drink.

"You Niggas Just Bumped Into My Wife".Semaj Said Causing Us To Gasph.

"Nigga You Got A Bad Ass Wife". Toby Said . "Yeah And She On Lock And Key,  So She Off Limits" . Semaj Said And Walked Away .

Daddy's Pov

"So When Y'all Coming Out Here?" . Currently I Was On The Phone With Semaj And He Said By Tomorrow So That'd Fine .

I Hung Up And Cried ,  This Is To Much For Me ,  I Have 3 Grand Kids On The Way And I'm Going To Die In Who Knows. 
.

Mommy Nae And Bayron Pov

Son I'm Sorry To Say This But I Want Him To Stay With Aubrey , Brandon ,  Bryant ,  And Lewis .  I Want Them To At least Have A Father Figure In There Life.
Mommy Ain't Nothing We Can Do About That .  I Mean We Cant Ask Big Man ,  Just Not Yet .  But Lets Just Let Him Tell The Kids That Ma ' Its Gonna Be Okay .

Aubrey Pov

"Soo What Happened Today , And Thing New Today ". Semaj Said Sitting On My Legs .

"Mhmm Nothing New  , Same Old Thing ". I Said I Aint Lying  .

"Sooo You Didnt Bump Into Nobody"? He Asked

"Yeah My Baby Bump Did .  Into This Darkskin". I Said Laughing .

But I Don't Think He Found That Funny .

"Ayee Don't Fucking Test Me Right Now .  I'm Not Playing . If You Cheat On Me I Will Beat You And The Niggas Ass". He Said Looking At Me .

"Oh  But When You Cheat I'm Supposed To Forgive You Quickly ,  And Not Beat You Or The Bitch Up". I Replied Getting Up And Walking To The Kitchen .

" Okay Aubrey That Was In The Past ,  And I'm Not No More , But If You Do Try To Cheat On Me That Means You Trying To Follow And Not Lead". Semaj Said.

I Shook My Head And Went Upstairs  . And Laid Down Aint Nobody Got Time For Him Nor His Attitude .

*Next Day *

Semaj Pov

"Henderson Come On Get Your Head In The Game ,  Whats Going On With Your Head Today?" Coach Yelled ,  He Was Right Ever Since That Petty Argument Me And Aubrey Had Last Night Really Fuck Up My Head .

"Sorry Coach". I Replied Going Back To The Field. 

"Man Semaj Get Yo Shit Together". Marcus Said.  He Does Know I Don't Like Him . 

"Right Before We Bump Into That Sexy Ass Wife Of Yours". Toby Said Biting His Lips Laughing . 

After That I Tackled This Nigga  .

"Nigga *Punch* Don't *punch* Talk *punch* about*Punch*My*punch*wife*punch*

I Punch Him Soo Many Times ,  I Kicked Him In The Face When I Felt Somebody Pull Me Off .

"Don't Come Back Until You Know How To Control Yourself ". I Heard Coach Yell But I Didn't Care .  All I Needed Was To Get To My Wife .

Phone Call

Aubrey - What Semaj I'm Working .

Me  - Call Somebody To Feel In Your Spot We Heading Back To Kansas City.

Aubrey  - Dude What ?  I'm Working I Need This Money .

Me  - Aubrey If You Don't Be Ready When I Pull Up I'm Carrying Your Pregnant Ass Out .

Aubrey  - Mhmn Bye
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Toooo Beeeeee Continue