semaj birthday bash .

before I start writing

aubrey : 20
semaj : 22
bayron : 25
Bryant : 25
brandon :25
Lewis : 24
Carlos : 15
Jamal : 1
pops : 45

now you know the ages .
semaj in MM
semaj 😈 .

as soon as I open my eyes & get out of bed I'm officially 22 . I opened my eyes and got out of bed , only to be attacked by aubrey & the kids . we decided to spend time with the boys & then later on tonight it's time to turn up .

" pops I know it's your birthday and all , but I'm finna get on your heals ". Carlos said making me stop smiling & look at him . " nigga I'll cook yo lil ass , quit playing with me ". I said moving him out the way . he looked at aubrey & she nodded her head . " pops I know you ain't talking , that's why the back of your head looked like a stepped on sand castle ". he Said , I turned around " boy if you don't get cho ...... ". we flamed the hell out of each other 😂 . that nigga something else .

I walked downstairs everybody said happy birthday . the triplets punched the hell out of me . everybody was in the kitchen except for aubrey . she was still walking down the stairs . cause her stomach big & she don't wanna walk fast & stuff . plus she's sore 😛 .

" aubrey hurry up ". bayron yelled from the kitchen . " mf I walking as fast as I can , how about you get pregnant & I'll tell you to hurry up & let's see how you feel . * crying voice * yall not finna keep rushing me & yelling at me like I'm not trying " . she said switching up moods . she's a mood changer , one minute she be happy & next mad , sad . she switches up fast . she finally came downstairs and into the kitchen wiping of tears that was on her face from crying .

skipping *

we were getting dressed ready to go out to eat with the boys .

aubrey had on a white baggy shirt , some gray sweat pants  & her furry Nike slides . her hair was all curly so she let it hang .

I had on a white v-neck with some gray sweat pants and my black Nike slides . my hair I just played with it .

Carlos had on some tru religion jeans & a white shirt with his black Jordan master 12's . his hair was ... his hair. 

jamal aubrey put him on some black jeans and a white shirt with his Jordan master 12's .

they more dressed than me and aubrey & it's my birthday is thought . we left out and went to IHOP . it took aubrey a minute to get to the table duh to her walk / waddle . I order the burger & fries . while everybody order pancakes . lame asses .

after we finished eating all I heard was people singing a happy birthday song . 😐 I figured aubrey did something . she smiled at me while workers came out & started singing happy birthday 😐☺ . jamal was enjoying it more than I was , he was smiling and clapping along having a good time 😐  . Carlos and aubrey was recording 😐 . after the song was over they laughed at me 😐 . and we left . I took the boys over my mama's house , jamal ran into her arms , they've gotton pretty close . me & aubrey went shopping . I didn't have to worry about getting my hair cut , Cause aubrey already know how to cut hair . 😈 . when we got back she cut my hair , she did my hairline so straight . she trimmed & all . then we took a nap until 8 .

aubrey 🌸 .

it's 8 . I woke semaj up & told him to get dressed . I took a shower . while I was washing my hair , I felt someone  get in the shower with me . I knew it was semaj ugly Ass . these Hormones was taking over my body . then he placed soft kisses on my neck . " seeemmmaajjj wwhat are you doing ". I moaned . I felt him smirk on my neck . he pushed me on the wall & inserted inside of me .

after That bomb shower sex we got dressed , I was wearing a white dress that was made for pregnant people . it was tight so it showed off all my curves and my stomach . my hair I flat ironed it bone straight . my hair grew back , it's at my middle back . I Put On My furry white heels , but took my furry Nike slides , Cause my feet are gonna be killing me . I had put on some nude matte lipstick and did my makeup . I beat that shit up . semaj was playing young pappy - homicide on the speaker .

( play the song )

he had on some white tru religion jeans & a white  tru religion shirt , he got . he put on his Jordan master 12's . with all his jewelry & stuff . he was already high . so this nigga was turnt 😂 .

an / don't get turnt listening to that song 😂 . cause I get hella turnt listening to it .

we took pictures then left out . it's gonna be a beautiful turnt night .

" well damn bitch somebody left themselves all on your neck ". tania yelled through the loud music at the club . I smirked at her . " eww yall did the nasty ". she said sticking her tongue out . " aubrey semaj drunk as hell on the dance floor ". terry said . terry was one of semaj brothers , not real , Cause this nigga the only child .

I rolled my eyes and walked down to the dance floor . knowing this nigga . I found him and grabbed his arm . " oh shit my baby Moma on the dance floor . twerk it , twerk it , twerk it ". he Said grabbing my head and putting it down and my butt on him  .

yall know how niggas grab yall at dances and stuff 😐

yall know how niggas grab yall at dances and stuff 😐 .

I moved him off me and grabbed him arm , bringing him back up to the vip section . nigga was drunk asf .

" AYEE can I have yall attention ". yelled brandon 😐 . everyone got quite to listen to him . " alright so its my nigga birthday and shit , nigga turnt and shit , nigga drunk and shit . my nigga just fucked up . anyways happy birthday lul bro , man you lucky that I love you like a brother , I honestly have no choice but to , nigga you funny asf . but aye you turnt you finna be turnt tonight with my sister 😛" . I mugged him , he seen me . he laughed . " aye you know I am !" semaj drunk Ass yelled from on the stage . how the fuck did he get down there . 

after the party was over it took me like 30 minutes to put his ass in the car . during the whole drive he kept telling me I'm pregnant 😐 . like I don't know that .

" aubrey you wanna know something ". he Said gone . yall he's drunk and high . semaj is no where to be found . " what semaj ". I said rolling my eyes 😐 . if he says I'm pregnant I'm going to scream . " you know you pregnant with my child , I didn't pull out , Cause it was so moist and juicy , I forgot what a pull out was ". he Said laughing . nfs I busted out laughing that was funny . got home went straight to sleep .

comment vote 💙