chapter 22

Bryant In MM

Aubrey Pov

Phone Call With Her Auntie Wanda

Me ~ Aunnie I Just Don't Know What To Do I Love Him So Much But Its Like My Heart Just Cant Forgive Him . But I Wanna Be With Him .

Wanda ~ Child I Understand And I Know How Hard This Choice Is , But Honey All I Did Was Talk It Out With My Daddy And Sister And Brother And zthey Helped Me Get My Answer Why you Think Im 20 With 3 Kids

Me ~ You A Mess, But Yeah I Understand And I'm Gonna Tell Them Today .

Wanda ~ Kay Girl Text Me Everything That Happens

Me~ k

After That Conversation I Was happy , Well Cause All My Brothers And Daddy Was Downstairs .

Thank God!!

"Hey Brothers Of Mine Hay Father". I Said As I Sat On The See Through Circle Floaty Chair .

"Hey Sister, Wassup Pumpkin". They Said I Smiled And We All Made Small Talk Until My Gut Told Me To Blurt It Out

"Can I Ask Y'all A Question And Don't Say Anything Rude About It"?

Sure! They say at the same time

Here Goes Nothing .

"Me And Semaj Talked A Couple Nights Ago And Today Me And Aunnie Wanda Was On The Phone And I Wanted Y'all Opinion About Should Me And Semaj Get Back Together"? I Said With Nervounes Running Through My Body .

"Well Pumpkin Now Thats Up To You, Only You Have A Say So To This". Daddy Said And Lewis Nodded His Head.

"He's Right". Brandon said

"Do you boo boo do you ". Bryant Said causing all of us to chuckle.

"But I'm Scared He's Gonna Hurt You Again Brey And I Don't Play A lot About My Sister If He Does Then Me And Him Is Fighting I Don't Care ". Brandon Said, I Got Up To Hug Him .

I Ran Upstairs And Went Inside My Bathroom And Took A 15 Minute Shower While Listening To Tattoo X Natasha Mosley . I Sung Along And Washed Up .

After I Got Out I Put On Some Black Jeans From Hollister And A Love Pink Burgandi Jacket . I Put On My Burgandi Converses And Grabbed My White Michael Kors Purse And My Keys And I Was Out .

----------------------------------------------

I pulled Up In front Of Semaj House And Got Out. I Knocked On The Front Door Until I Heard

"Who is it"? In a sleepy Tone

"Brey " Was Really My Only Response

The Door Open Up Quick And I Seen A Sleepy semaj .

"Did I wake you up I'm sorry". I said as I walked in

"Nah I was woke, just been in bed". Laughing he said .

I smiled

I told him everything that happened and he agreed. He said he was happy that my brothers agrees with me & that he is sorry that he did that.

"So have you decided if you wanted to have another baby ". Semaj said , we we're currently watching lovely Bones .

"Yeah I wanted to have another one , but I don't know". I responded

"You don't know what" .

Here goes nothing

"I don't know if I want to have another baby cause I'm scared it's gonna die semaj". I said

"Its not I promise". He said holding out his pinky that says ♚ King , I held mines out that said ♛ Queen . And we locked them .

@domanique23 thank you for the advice, I will be using that ❤