chapter 23

Semaj In MM

2 Months Later

Semaj Pov

Right Now Me And Aubrey Are Out Shopping . She Have Gain My Trust And Respect Back After I made It Up To Her .
I Hope Y'all Nasty Asses Ain't Think I Just Gave Her Sex To Make It Up To Her . Even Thou Make Up Sex Is The Best Sex .

But Before All Of That I Took Her Out To Eat, Took Her Shopping , And A Candle Light Dinner , With Red Roses To Let Her Know How Much I Love Her. After That Was Then Make Up Sex

And Mannnn , Let Me Tell You Boiiiiii .

I Aint Never Knew That She Will Be The One To Last Five Rounds , I Mean She Lastest Four Rounds , But Five Rounds MY Nigga , 5 ?

I Was To Tired To Finish Of That Last Round . Man Baby Was A Porn Star After All That .

But Yeah Anyway , She Agreed To Have Another Baby , Just Not Yet , She Still Want To Get Ready After That . And I 100 Respect That .

But Yeah Like I Said We Was At The Mall I Was Finna Spoil Her And Take Her Home So She Can Rest . We've Been Up All Morning , Going To Doctors Appointment , Paying Bills , Getting Her Nosed Pierced , Getting Her Nails Done, Making Up Hair Appointments , Then Going To Get My Hair Cut , Then Stopping At The Trap To Make Sure Things Are Okay .

Now We Finna Go To The Mall Cause We Need Some More Clothes And Shoes .

We Parked The Car And Made Our Way To Footlocker To Get Them New Pink Timberland Boots That She Wanted So Bad .

As We Were In Footlocker I knew Something Bad Was About To Happen Cause I Felt It .

Then I Turned About And Seen Nicka .

Fuck.!!

I Tried Not To Make Eye Contact , But She Seen Me And Walked Over To Me

"Baby Can We Get The Black One To ". Aubrey Said.

"Baby Don't Get Mad". I said

"The Fuck Am I Finna Get Mad For Nigga All I Ask For Was The Black Timberlands Damn It Was Either Yes Or No". She Said But Before I Can Respond Nicka Tapped Aubrey Shoulder

"Umm Hi, I Know You Probly Dont Know My Name But You Surely Should Remember My Face". Nicka Said .

"No I Remember You Perfectly, I Just Choose Not To Cause The More I Remember The More I Want To Drop Kick You". Aubrey Said

Nicka Didn't Say Anything She Just Rolled Her Eyes, And Walked Out .

I Smiled But Aubrey Mugged Me

"Girl Come On You Know You Love Me". I Said In My Best Ratchet Girl Voice .

She Giggled Then Walked Out To The Car. Before She Got In I Pushed Her Against The Car And Looked Her Deep In Her Eyes .

"Get Rid Of That Damn Attitude Aubrey Denise Jones, And I'm Not Fucking Playing". I Said .

She Rolled Her Eyes , And Tried To Move ME Out The Way .

So I Picked Her Up And Put Her InThe Car . I Jogged Over To My Side And Drove Off .

She Just Looked On Her Phone . She Aint Finna Have That While Having No Attitude .

I Snatched The Phone Out Her Hand And She Rolled Her Eyes And Huffed And Puffed .

No Im Done With This Attitude .

I Put My Hand In Her Pants And Starting To Finger Her . She Bit Her Lip Trying To Hold Back Her Moan But She Couldn't .

"Ssseeemmmmaaajj, Stop ". She Moaned .

5 Minutes Later We Pull Up To Her House And She Got Out Without Giving Me Kiss .

Tf

I Pulled Her Back In The Car And Smashed My Lips On Hers Bit She Wasn't Kissing Back Pissing Me Off .

So I Bit Her Bottom Lip And She Opened Up . Slid My Tounge And Made Her Kiss Back Then I Pulled Away .

"Bye With Yo Sexy Ass". I said .

"Bye With Yo Dusty Uneducated, ass". She Said . I Laughed And Helped Her With The Bags To Her Room . Then Left.

Lewis Pov

Big Dick Lewis | What You Doing NeNe?

Hoe NeNe | Pregnant. Why ?

Big Dick Lewis | Awl Cause I Wanted To Watch Some Netflix And Chill .

Hoe NeNe | Shut The Fuck Up Lewis You Got Me Knocked Up , Im Pregnant With Your Baby .

Big Dick Lewis | Damn ! I Aint Know It Was Another Lewis You Was Fucking With But Bye.

Aubrey Pov

Right Now I Was Laying Down Listening To No Role Modelz X J.Cole Until I Realized That I Left My Chocolate Hershey In My Car .

I Ran Outside Until A Big Bull Dog Came Out Of No Where , I'm Scared Of Dogs .

I Quickly Hopped On My Car And Screamed Until I Guess The Owner Called The Dog.

"Hey I'm So Sorry I Didn't Know She Got Out , My Names Desire By The Way I'm Your New Neighbor". She Said With A pretty Smile

Desire Was Pretty , She Was 5'5 She Looked Like She Was Mixed With Mexican And Something Else .

But Hey I'm Dumb Couldn't Figure It Out.

"I'm Aubrey , When Did You Move in"?

"Oh Just Today With My Younger Brother And Mama, But Hey Can I Get Your Number Maybe We Can Talk Sometime". She Said I Smiled And Gave Her zmy Number .

I Grabbed My Hershey And went Back In The House .

"I Know Yo Punk Ass Ain't Scared Of No Damn Dog , But A Gun To Yo Head Ain't Terrific Enough ". Brandon Said..

There's The Update . My Phone Was Dummy Ass Dead