another baby ?

Carlos , aubrey ,& semaj in MM 😍💕 .

aubrey pov

it's been 2 weeks since everyone came over to help me plan my wedding , but out of all of this bull shit  , guess what ? I'm pregnant . I didn't want to believe it at first , so I took a pregnancy test , and I went to the doctors , I'm 3 weeks pregnant , I haven't told anyone yet except the girls . well .... they kinda found out .

today we where chilling in the house with each other since the boys where going later tagging & told us we can't go .

i was downstairs laying down on the couch playing with jamal until I heard a whole lot of commotion Upstairs , I grabbed jamal and walked up the stairs  . I went inside the play room where everybody was and everybody looked my way . 😐 . " nah go back downstairs , you didn't want to come up here with us in the first place ". semaj said 😐 . who the fuck he talking to ??

" okay I will I came up here cause I heard all this yelling with ya bald headed ass ". I said smartly back to semaj . he paused the game & Carlos ran and grabbed jamal 😐 . like he knew was about to happen . " did you just call me bald headed ?" semaj asked stepping to close to my face  . he picked me and started running towards the  stairs .

" seeemmmaajjj put me downnnnn , quit playing ". I yelled hitting his back , I grabbed the railing and held on for dear life .

Carlos pov
on the phone .

angel 💀 - hey Carlos what you doing ?

Carlos  - nothing why ?

angle - can I come over ?

Carlos - no ! eww

angel - why ? all I wanted to do was talk , I really like you .

Carlos - cause I don't wanna talk  , we " talk" everyday at school .

hangs up

ew who gave angle my number ? but anyway I was in my room playing with my baby brother , I heard Moma yelling cause pops was Trynna take her down the stairs . and I notice something , every morning when I get up to get ready for school , Moma walks out the room and throws up . isn't that strange .

before my real parents beat and left me , my Moma always waked up to throw up , on day .

flash back .

I was 7 years old & I heard mommy stumbling in the hallway going to the bathroom  , I ran behind her she threw up inside the toilet and did that repeatedly , I rubbed her back letting her know that I'm here , " mommy are you okay ?" as a 7 year old I knew a whole lot . " yeah baby I'm okay , guess what ? " she said to me grabbing both of my hands . " what ?" I asked happy .

" when mommy wakes up throwing up its because your gonna be a big brother ". she said , I was so confused , but I understood .

flash back over

I seen my Moma run to the bathroom , I grabbed jamal and ran behind her , she was bent over the toilet throwing up . I rubbed her back letting her know I was in the bathroom . she smiled at me as she brushed her teeth looking into the mirror .

" ma' ". I asked sitting on the toilet placing jamal on my leg bouncing him up and down . " yes baby ?" she said sitting on the tip of the tub . " are you pregnant ?" . she froze up .

aubrey pov

well damn , how did he know ? how did he find out ?  " um yeah , how did you know ?". I asked scratching the back of my neck .

he then explained everything to me , I kissed his forehead and made him promise not to tell semaj .

next day

everybody was in the living room except the kids , they were still sleep .

" man I'm bored asf ". brandon said . so everybody started talking . until we heard more gun shots and people trying to kick the door down ..........

too be continued 😎 .

nevermind lol

author pov

aubrey ran Upstairs waking up the kids and making them get inside the secret room hidden inside of everyone's room . she kissed there forehead not knowing if this would be the last time she ever seen them .

she then ran inside her room and grabbed her gun and ran back downstairs , where she seen everybody shooting , she shit back sending bullets to everybody .

until somebody came behind her and put there hand over her mouth making her black out . .

should I continue ? since I've been away for so long 😎 .

vote / comment