chapter 25

Hey Before I Update Can Y'all Please Follow Me On Instagram
@k.monneeyy
And Kik Me @Hooperbabi
And Add Me On Facebook @Kezzie Wezzie. Thanks You ☺❤ .

-Kezzie❤ .

2 Weeks Later .

Authors Pov

Okay . Desire And Aubrey Are Hanging Around A lot . To At The Point Were Aubrey And Desire Are Calling Each Other Bestfriend .

Aubrey Believes That Desire Is Her Bestie And She Hopes That They Late Along Time .

Kandii And Brandon .

Well Brandon Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because She Was A Hoe . And Now Him And Kandii Have Been Close Lately . They Call Each Other Bestfriend But They Do Relationship Related Things .

Tania And Bryant .

Them Two Had Another Baby . And They Moved Out To Atlanta To Start A New Life .

Daddy .

He Well He's Sick . Yes I Know But Not Just A Regular Sickness . He's Been Sick For A Long time . Idk

Semaj And Aubrey .

Them Bitches Together Forever . They Decided That They Would Like To Move In With Each Other So They Could Be Happy .

But Lets Get Back To The Povs

Mommy Naee And Bayron Pov

Yes We Got Our Own Pov . Yes We Know We Dead And All But We Still Watch Out For Our Family Members .

"Son Do You Think We Can Maybe Put Them In A coma Just To Visit Us I Miss Them All So Much". Mama Said .

She Been Trying To Put Them In Comas
She Was Hoping Aubrey Ended In One So She Can Talk To Her When She Lost Her Baby . But I Told Her No.

"Mama No . We Cant Do That . Let That Happen On it's Own". I Replied .

But We Have To Go Bye

Aubrey And Semaj

"Bae I'm Not Fucking Playing Move Away From Me". Aubrey Said Cause Semaj Was Tackling Her Every Second He Can Get .

"Girl Shut Up For I Slapp Your Face". He Said .

Then The Started Fighting .

Sorry This Boring But Just Putting Characters And Things That Happened Up .

-kezzie ❤