your gonna be okay .

semaj pov

it's been 4 months since I've been in this coma , I got shot in my back , my side , and my chest . 4 months without seeing the love of my life , 4 months since I haven't seen my boys  . this is fucked up , as much as I tried to open my eyes , and talk back to them , I can't , its like I'm stuck , aubrey comes up here everyday to visit me before work , that's all I know , I don't really feel anything , when she touches me . but bye guys

aubrey pov

" Carlos and jamal let's go , if ya want to see your daddy today " . I yelled not only has semaj been in a coma for 4 months his birthday is in 5 weeks , and I'm praying he will just wake up . I miss my husband , my bestfriend , my lover , my everything . my son's have been keeping me company , lol they are so silly , I'm also am 5 months pregnant with a baby girl 💙 . semaj always wanted a girl , and now he has one lol . but the boys got into the car , jamal who is now 2 years old , and my now 15 year old son Carlos . we pulled up to the hospital and got out , we went to the 6th floor room 6234 where semaj laid looking peaceful .

the boys ran and Hugged their father while I sat at the door smiling rubbing my hand on my belly , I sat down after giving semaj a kiss on his lips , I bounced jamal on my leg while Carlos talks to his father about school .

" yo pops , I got the new 2k game , that game nice man , and my grades been good , I haven't been hanging out with them little boys you told me to not hang around , and I'm not no longer a thot " he said holding his dad's hand smiling .

semaj pov

i couldn't take it no more , I had to open my eyes , I tried , and tried , and tried until

aubreys pov

am I tripping or did his eyes just open ? um okay .

semaj pov

i closed my eyes back due to the light . but I'm pretty sure aubrey seen my eyes open

" aubrey ima need for you to stop talking stuff " . I said smartly while smiling a little

aubrey pov

i couldn't move , I didn't know what to do , Carlos was jumping up and down as he ran into the hallway to let the doctors know that semaj is awake . I couldn't move , I was still in shock that he was awake , the doctors came in , gave him a drink of water , and helped him sit up on his bed , after they left out , I gave him a big hug , and a big kiss , he kissed back and Hugged more tightly , he gave Carlos and jamal hugs and kisses on their  forheads and we sat down and started talking .

3 weeks later

I was on my way up to the hospital to talk with semaj about my pregnancy , he hasn't noticed yet because I have on tight clothing that will show my belly , but today I had on some tru religion jeans and a white tank top , and I Put my hair into a little messy bun , I need to get it done immediately . I Put On My pink Nike slides , and left out the house , I got in my white Mustang and played luke Nasty - might be , I Pulled out the drive way singing along with the song .

moments later I pull up to the hospital and went to semajs room , he was sleeping , all the medication the doctor has been putting him makes him drowsy and sleepy . I sat by his side slowly marking my finger up and down his arms , his body flinched cause it tickled , he woke up and smiled , he sat up slowly due to the pain in his body and he looked my up and down , " wassup niiigggaaa " I yelled looking at him , he laughed and smiled , I took his hand and placed it on my stomach , he looked down and noticed the bump and looked me back in my eyes , " really ? what is it ?" he asked with big eyes , like we just pulled up to Disney land , " it's a girl , and little baby girl " I replied , he smiled .

continue ? 😎