-3 Months Later ❤

-EveryBody Is Still In Kansas City They Decided To Stay Longer Cause Aubrey Baby Will Be Ready To Come Out

Semaj Pov

-Right Now EveryOne Was In The Front Room With A Contracting Aubrey .  Yes The Baby Was Coming Any Second And Aubreys Been in So Much Pain .

-"Semaj I Hate You So Much ,  Why Did You Do This To Me "? Aubrey Yelled While Rolling Over . 

-"Man Do Y'all Think We Should Take Her To The Hospital"? Lewis Said While Rubbing Aubreys Stomach  . I Nodded In Agreement  .

-Then I Felt SomeThing Wet Form On My Hand  . Did Her Water Just Break?

-"Grab Her Some Shoes We Will Meet Y'all At The Hospital". I Yelled While Picking Up Aubrey And Taking Her To The Car .

-Pops Got Into The Car Recording Aubrey While She Grabbed My Hand Squeezing It . "Semaj Why Did You Do This To Me ". Aubrey Yelled While Kicking Her Feet .

-We Arrived At The Hospital Pops Help Me Get Aubrey Out Of The Car .  She Walked With Her Hand On Her Back And Breathing In And Out .  Then We Seen Her Brothers Pull Up In There Cars And Help They Pregnant Girls Out . 

-"Help My Wife Is In Labor". I Yelled .  They Immediately Put Her On The Hospital Bed And We All Followed Close Behind While I Had Aubreys Hand . 

-"If Y'all Don't Get This MuthaFucking Baby Out My Fucking Stomach Ima Kill EveryBody In This Hospital". Aubrey Yelled .  The Doctors Laughed .  They Took Her Into A Room .  But Told Only Two Of Us To Come Inside The Room .

-They Put Aubrey In The Gown And Laid Her On This Bed And Spreader Her Legs Open .  "Okay Ma'am On 3 Push  1....2.....3!!" The Nurse Yelled .  Aubrey Squeezed My Hand So Hard I Started Turning Red .  "Okay Honey We See The Head .  On 3 1.....2.....3....!!!" She Yelled Again  .  Aubrey Pushed And We Heard A Baby Cry . "And We Have A Boy ". She Yelled .

-They Placed The Baby In Aubreys Arms . She Kissed The Baby's Head And Went To Sleep .  The Doctors Cleaned And Weighed My Son And Gave Him To Me .

-"Sir What Is The Baby's Name"? The Doctor Said .  "Ill Wait Until The Moma Wakes Up". I Replied .  Then I Gave The Baby To Pops He Cried . "Man I Would've Been Dead Right Now ". He Said To Me .

-I Went Over To Hug Him .  Then We Heard Her Crazy Brothers And Besties Enter .  But I Told Them To Be Quiet .  While She's Sleeping .  "Man Semaj You Cant Never Denie This Baby .  He Look Just Like You ". Bryant Said .  "No He Don't He Look Like His Ugly Mama". I Said In Response  .

-"Actually He Looks Like His Grandpa ". Brandon Said .  Man He Really Do .

*2 Hours Later *

Aubrey Pov

-I Woke Up From The Little Sleep I Had And Semaj Handed Me The Baby . "Oh Lord Daddy He Looks Just Like You". I Said Laughing . He Laughed To . 

-The Nurse Came In And Checked Me Down There And Said Its Okay No Rips Or Nothing Which Is Good . 

-"So What Will The Baby Name Be"? She Asked. "Jamal Carlos HenderSon". I Said . Semaj Smiled And everyOne Smirked I Laughed And EveryOne Stayed For About Another Hour And Left .  Except For Semaj  .

-"Oh Lord Look We Gonna Have To Keep These Little Hoes Off My Son ". Semaj Laughed .  And We Played With Jamal For Some Time And We All Went To Sleep . 

-Hey Soo This Is For AnyOne Who Has My Kik  . I Give My Kik Out For A Reason . For You To Help Me About Ideas About My Book .  Not Text Me And Keep Asking To Update .  DON'T Do That !! Just Kik Me To Help Me Get Through This Book.

-Kik  - HooperBabi