chapter 4

Breyy pov

"What is y'all arguing about "? I said softly cause my throat was sore. "Manne, mind yo business brey &.go upstairs ". Bryant said. I just rolled my eyes & went back upstairs to my room & played a game on my phone . Until my phone started ringing for facetime . Seeing that it was Maj I answered it.

Convo without faces )

Breyy~yessss?

Maj~ ayee what you doing today ?

Breyy~umm nothing . Why?

Maj~i wanted to take you somewhere today . So be ready at 3.

Breyy~ight dudie

End of facetime )

I looked at the clock to see that it was 1:30 . So I decided to try to doze of for a minute .

2:28 pm

Woke up & really rolled out of bed went to the bathroom brushed my teeth & took a 10 minute shower . But before I put on any clothes I called maj to see where we we're going so I can dress up for it .

Phone convo)

Maj ~ what babymama.

Breyy ~ not never nigga . & where are we going so I can dress up for it?

Maj ~ okay you saying that know . But we going out to the park.

Breyy~ all you had to say

End of convo

So i walked in my walk in closet and found my white high and low shirt & shorts . So since I wet my hair its all curly so I just throw it up in a messy bun & my gold MK sandles with my purse . & by the time I was done doing all that I heard the door bell ring so I rushed downstairs.

Bryant pov

"If you nigggas don't get the fuck out my face I swear I'm going to pop you funny looking bitches". I said they get on my nerves. "But we look just alike ". Brandon said. Just before I was about to say something the door bell rang . So I got up to answer it .

"My nigga Maj what you doing here man? ". I said dapping . "I'm taking your sister to the park ". He said. "I'm comming then ". Brandon said . Like just because she's your favorite doesn't mean you have to protect her all the damn time. Breyy walked downstairs & said "fav'o you don't have to go ". She said. "Ight fav'o be careful, now y'all better hurry up and leave before pops come ". Brandon said & with that they left out the house.

Maj pov

(*driving with Breyy *)

Maj ~ well babymama looking cute

Breyy ~.Don't I always thanks boo

Then she turned up the radio to hear the song Wet Dreamz ~by j-cole playing

It wasn't nothing like that first time she was in my math class. Long hair brownskin with the fat ass . Sat beside me used to laugh had made jokes the teacher always got mad so we passed notes . It started off so innocent she had a vibe and a nigga started diggin 'it. I was a youngen straight crushin tryna play this shit cool but a nigga couldn't wait to get to school. Cause when I seen'em thighs on her and them hips on her and them lips on her got me day dreamin man what.

"Okay babymoma that's what's gonna happen". I said looking at her . "In your dreams, boy ". She said smiling .

We pull up at this park and got out the car & sat down at the bench table.

"Okay do what did you bring me here for? " she said . "Cause I want to spend time with baby moms ". I said laughing grabbing her hand . She didn't even pull her hand back so I know she like me. "Whatever, so what really happend last night at that party? " she said

"Well after I put you in the car you started touching my face, rubbing my body, playing with my lips, and saying random funny shit ". I said laughing . "Well what did I say ". She said with her head crooked to the side. "Awl you was like your verrrryyyy handsome & pretty I like you maj ". I said looking at her smiling. "Oh really ". She said BLUSHINGGGG. "WHAT I made Aubrey blush ". I said standing up jumping . "I'm not blushing ". She said blushing even harder. "Okay baby moms you wanna go somewhere else cause I'm getting ate up out here ". I said smaking a big ass mosquito of my arm. "Yeah I want some McDonald's ". She said grabbing my hand .

We pull up to McDonalds long ass line so I decide to ask her this question . "So where ya moms? " I seen her about to cry . "No no, please don't cry just don't answer ". I said rubbing her back . "No it's fine she was a drug lord like my daddy, but one day me and her was in the house & somebody broke in & s hi of her 2 times and left me next to her until my daddy came ". She said giving me a little smile. "Same here my pops passed away from a shoot out he died right in my face ". Then she just reached over and hugged me , I hugged back cause it was sad Then Boom she kissed me and I kissed back . We broke away the kiss after a car behind us honked.. we laugh and order our food and started driving back .

Breyy pov

I kissed maj , I kissed maj. Thats all that went through my head .

I got home and went straight to my room until I was stopped by my ugly brothers & fav.. "I want some ". They all said. I just gave them the bag and went to my room and went to sleep