2 days later

aubrey in MM 💙😻  .

aubrey pov

after the whole situation happend 2 days ago , I haven't told semaj , Davon , or anybody . I told piper to not tell tobias cause he will tell the boys . we are just gonna keep it low key for the moment . but today I'm just Chilling with my kids and husband . me and semaj are supposed to make our wedding plans  , and the gang is flying out here to help .

they should be here any second . it ain't that hard to find this huge Ass house 😹  .

( this chapter is for everybody that was in the book from the start )

i was laying on the couch scrolling through TV channels in my black sweat pants , and white belly shirt . even though I'm 20 I still have the body of a 17 year old 😜  .

but anyway I was bored and the boys was all up stairs having fun and shit , I mentally rolled my eyes  , I hate when my kids have fun with that boring nigga 😐  .

then all the noise dialed down aND I heard my 14 year old son yell " dog pile" I turned my body and everybody jumped onto me  .

" yall crushing me " . I said with pain and laughter . they all laughed and semaj heavy Ass put more pressure onto me and Carlos .

" pops okay move bro ". Carlos yelled in pain .

" semaj foreal dude get up ". I yelled trying to hit him .

finally after what felt like hours he got up smiling  , me and Carlos both mugged him . I mouthed I hate you to him .

yall wanna know what he said ? 😹

nevermind yall don't , mind ya business 💀 . then somebody rung the door bell , I got up and walked towards the door and opened it , there stood the bitches and my brothers 🙀  . this finna be a long week .

" bitch ". Kandi and tania yelled hugging me . I smiled and Hugged them back . I missed them so much , these my bitches for ever .

" wheres my bestfriend ?" . I said . everybody looked down . Lewis looked up and smiled at me "desire is still in Kansas city , you already know she wasent getting on no airplane ". I laughed at Lewis I hate his dumb Ass .

I seen my brothers and ran up and Hugged them . Brandon , Bryant  , and Lewis I missed my brothers so much it doesn't make since .

" I see little ms . I'm grown for the world missed us ". brandon said hugging me tighter . " I did , I love yall big head ". I said slapping all there heads and inviting them inside the house .

" wheres that ugly Ass nigga semaj at "? Lewis yelled , semaj peeped out the corner with jamal on his head . " wassup niiigggaaa ". the boys yelled . they all daped and shit  , " so where is Carlos ". kandi yelled .

Carlos walked around the corner and smiled and gave them Hugs , and got back on the phone with them nappy headed little girls . my son is a hoe only at this moment 😃  . lol

" so shit we in California I'm Trynna hit up the beach and shit ". brandon said making kandi roll her eyes and huff .

I laughed at them . " oo yeah ma' can we please go to the beach , I'm Trynna show off my body for the ladies ". Carlos said . I busted out laughing .

" boy , but yeah why not ". I replied to everybody's question .

" yeah but can we unpack , yall Trynna dive right ahead and go to the beach ". Lewis said . I smiled again , and grabbed jamal off of semaj head .

jamal smiled showing off his little gums . my baby so cute . I threw him up in the air and kissed him all over the face . he was laughing so hard , I had to stop . I raced up in his room he shares with Carlos until we finish cleaning the room for Carlos , I picked him out his white onezi and some socks , just until we get to the beach  . then Carlos walked in and put on his swim trucks and a white tank top 😐  . like he's gonna keep that on . " what ma'  , I know I'm sexy and all ". he said laughing and flexing . " not Sexier than my husband "  I said winking and laughing . he laughed to . " I love you ma' , thank you for taking me in , I don't know what I would have done if it wasn't for you , I probly would have been dead right now ". Carlos said hugging me  , I was crying , he got me all emotional .

" I love you even more , and don't you ever forget ". I said messing with his cheeks , I kissed his forehead and walked out.