Freak Night ☺

I Told Yall Birthday Chapter So Here It Is .

Its My Birthday By The Way

Semaj Pov

The Boys Are At Pipers House , Aubreys At Work , So Tonight I Was Thinking We Would Have A Freak Night . No More Waiting Until The Kids Are Sleep , So She Can Scream As Loud As She Wants To ☺ .

After I Dropped The Kids Off , I Went To Family Dollars To Get Some Cleaning Stuff , Cause I Was Gonna Clean The House Really Good , And Stuff . I Then Went Home To Start Cleaning Up ☺ .

I Started With The Living Room , I Switched The Furniture Around , Swept , Mopped , Dusted , Cleaned And Cleaned . I Then Did The Kitchen , Same Thing  . After I Was Done With All That I Had The Bathroom And Our Bedroom Left . Main Places We are Gonna Be ☺ .

I Cleaned That Really Good , The Bathroom And Bedroom . Then I Was Done . And Bored So I Texted Aubrey To See What Time She Got Off .

Me - Princesss ?

Her - Yesss Baby ? ❤

Me - What You Doing ? And What Time You Get Off ?

Her - Why ? Creep . & I Get Off At 6:30 , Why  ? Wassup ?

Me - Oh Nothing ☺ . The Kids Are Gone Soo Bye .

Her - Bye Weirdo .

So Its Only 5:00 So Ill Take A Little Nap Until She Gets Here ☺ . So I Dozed Off Into A Nap .

1 Hour Later

I Woke Up To My Alarm Telling Me To Get My Ass Up , Aubreys Almost Home . I Got Up And Rushed Downstairs . Until Keys Jingled In The Lock . I Smiled And Sat On The Couch Waiting .

" Well Hello Weirdo ". Aubrey Said As She Flounced On The Couch Next To Me . " Wassup Girl " . I Said Giving Her A Kiss On Her Neck . She Smiled And Moved Me From Her Neck . " Smells Good , Looks Good , When Did You Clean Up ? & Where Are My Kids "? She Asked Walking Up The Stairs

Yall Keep In Mind Im Horny Asl Right Now .

We Sat In The Room , She Was Finna Get In The Shower . " Shower "  Lmao Right . She Grabbed Her Towel & Her Bath And Body Works And Headed Towards The Bathroom . I Played Pleasure P Lick Lick Lick . I Waited For About 5 Minutes Before I Went Inside .

5 Minutes Passed And I Was Ready , I Walked Inside And Seen Her Through That Glass Shower And Quickly Got In . " What The Hell Semaj , Get Out " She Yelled . I Smiled And Pinned Her Against The Wall Kissing On Her Neck All The Way Down To Her Belly Button ☺ .

She Moaned Loudly And I Barley Even Touched Her , I Smirked At The Thought . I Turned Her Around , Where Her Body Was Facing The Wall , I Smacked Her Ass Hard , Making Her Scream . I Then Bend Her Over And Positioned Myself At Her Entrance And Pounded Into Her Like There Was No Tomorrow .

All You Heard Was The Slapping Of Our Skin , And Her Moans Fill The Bathroom .

" Semajjjjjjjj ". She Moaned , My Baby Was Tounge Tide ☺ . I Then Picked Her Up And Let Her Slide Down On My Dick , And We Both Moved In Speed , She Kissed On My Neck And Moaned . I Did The Same Going Harder And Harder .

After About 30 Minutes Of Shower Fucking ☺ . We Got Out And Kissed Naked On The Bed , She Climed On Top And Sat On My Dick , She Started Riding My Shit Non Stop .

Let Me Tell You , She Gonna Really Be Sore The Next Day ☺ . Shes Not Going To work