done .

aubrey pov .

it's been 3 months since I had the baby . & it has also been 3 months since semaj left . yes we got a divorce & all . I walked in on him cheating . yes , fucking another bitch. 

flash back

I just dropped the kids off at semajs mom's house , this was me & semaj alone time finally . I pulled up but seen a car parked in the drive way . I parked my car in front of the neighbors yard .

I quickly jumped the fence & went through the back door . I walked inside shutting the door quietly but quickly . I'm not dumb enough to go through the front door when there's a unknown car in the drive way .

I walked up the basement steps . when I finally reached the top step I opened the door & walked to the steps . but they all wanna creak each step I made .

when I finally reached the top step I walked towards our bedroom . I put my hair in a tight pony tail cause you never know what can happen .

I opened the door & seen some bitch riding semaj . I slammed the door making them both look my way . the girl smirked while continuing to pleasure semaj , meanwhile semaj was staring me deep in my soul .

" so this is what we do huh ". I questioned . my voice shaky . semaj got up to try and grab me but I moved out the way . " baby it's not what it looks lik- "

SMACK !

I hit him , I'm tired of hearing this same lie when he first cheated .

he held his cheek & looked at me .

" sssemaj I've d-done nothing to be deserved like this , I've done nothing but loved and trusted you & you keep doing this same bullshit " .

at this point I was heated . I locked the bedroom door & went to the drawer . reaching inside I grabbed my gun & brass knuckles . the girl on the bed looked scared . I smirked with tear stains flooding my eyes .

" you wanna know what little bitch , you the same hoe who he cheated on me with to begin with ". I yelled , hitting her in her jaw . she fell back holding her jaw .

I pointed the gun at her & him . " yell got 9 seconds to get out my face and my house .

they both scrambled to get there things & flew out the house . at this point I was hurt . I grabbed all of his thing and threw them on the balcony .

I went down inside the garage and grabbed some gasoline . making my way back up the stairs I went on the balcony and poured the gasoline all over his shit . I grabbed my phone & went to snapchat and recorded as I lit all his shit on fire .

flash back over .

currently I was in the room crying . I asked semajs mom if she could keep the kids until I was feeling better . I cried & I cried my eyes out . I've never felt this hurt . I've been avoiding everybody , including my kids . avoiding them hurts me more . they don't know me & their father are broken up .

I seen I had a call from Carlos . I smiled as I answered it .

me - hello ?

xarlos ❤💸 - hey ma'

me - hey baby wyd ?

xarlos❤💸- mama I miss you , can you please come get us .

me - baby I miss you too , I'll come get yall tomorrow & we can do something . I promise .

xarlos❤💸- ok mama love you .

me - I love you too baby .

after that call I realized I can't cry cause I have babies that need me . I wiped my tears and went to sleep.

- I updated !