74

it's been a while .

aubrey
today was the day of Carlos house party . we flew half of his friends from Kansas city here so it could be litty . the boys went shopping with semaj while I was at the house getting everything situated .

I heard a knock at the door .

I fucking swear if it's berry I'm killing myself .

I thought to myself .

I opened the door and seen keke & other little girls behind her with big ole bags . I smiled and let them in .

these some tall ass kids .

I made them put there bags in Onnas room cause they will not be sleeping in the boys rooms .

after that we sat down and talked , keke told me about her relationship with Carlos and stuff .

hours later the boys came back with a million bags & my baby was worn out .

semaj came over and sat on my lap and laid his head in the crook of my neck . I smiled as Carlos spun keke around like he hasn't seen her in forever . he put her down a kissed her lustfuly and passionate .

me and semaj looked at them as they didn't stop . semaj stood up and smack the back of Carlos head . his head moved and he stopped kissing keke , holding the back of his neck .

" nigga show some respect , we are in the room , shit if we wouldn't have stopped yall would be fucking right in front of us " I slapped semajs head . keke and Carlos blushed looking away .

awns

" alright yall me and semaj ain't gonna be here when yall partying and shit , so we trusting yall not to do anything stupid , or Carlos that car is back in the garage , do yall understand "

they all shook there head while me and semaj went upstairs . the actually thing is that we have an important person we need to kidnap , I am like bait that we use .

I got my towel and headed to the bathroom to shower . seconds later a figure got in the shower with me , turning around I seen semaj , looooooooord 😛 . daddy was blessed .

he caught me staring and begin smirking . I turned around and begin showering .

nothing happened in the shower , sadly , I got dressed & took my bonnet of my head , & began flat iron .

then semaj came out the bathroom & got dressed , I couldn't help but look , I knew he was smirking while I watched him get dressed . seconds later he was dressed in

I got dressed and sprayed myself down and grabbed my bag

we stayed for a second when kids started to arrive we dipped

we stayed for a second when kids started to arrive we dipped .

moments later we arrived at the club & got inside this big ass van , inside the van there were my brothers & Bomar . I gave him a tight hug , I haven't seen him since bayrons " death " . also inside the van were my parents . semaj wired me up & told me the plan , he would be sitting at the bar watching me & making sure nothing happens to me .

mean while everyone else will be around the club making sure nothing goes wrong .

" aubrey seduce him into the BMW , when he's in hop out & I'll take it from there " bayron said . I shook my head , we all said a prayer and hoped out the van .

going inside the club looking like a million bucks , I got stares , whistles , men grabbing me , but luckily they had terry next to me where he looked at the man and they backed off .

I made my way up to vip and sat down ,

" no sign of him " I spoke into the speaker that was hidden inside my bra .

" found him , he's on his way up to the vip , aubrey be on point " brandon spoke inside the speaker .

I stood up prepared to walk down the stairs & I seen the man we were talking about .

he smirked looking at me , and I smirked back , walking down the steps with a heavy sway in my hips .

" that nigga dick hard looking at that " I heard Bryant say inside the speaker , I laughed to myself and made my way to the bar . sitting next to semaj who had his head down .

he looked up and smirked when he seen the target come up to me .

semaj put his head down , still listening .

" well how are you beautiful " . I smiled at him , " I'm fine , how are you " I said in my most seductive voice ever .

" let me get you a drink " . I nodded , while holding my hand behind my back , when daddy walked past and dropped the GHB in my hand . the lady with the drinks came and gave us the drinks , he was about to drink it when our distraction happened .

Bomar and yung was pretending to fight , that had his attention all the way . I quickly poured the invisible drug into his cup , swirling it around so he wouldn't notice & dropped the bottle in semajs hand .

the man turned back around and held his drink , I did the same , we toasted and quickly drunk the drink . I felt the burning sensation in my throat . vodka ain't no joke .

now it was distraction #2 semaj grabbed my hand & pretended to be a drunk creep . he snatched my off the stool and started kissing me & grabbing my butt .

this turned me on , just a little .

the GHB started kicking in when the man snatched my from maj & tried swinging at him . semaj fake fell on the floor holding his nose . the man grabbed my roughly and took me to the bar again .

" alright aubrey his drugged up , it's all you now , get him to the car , I'll be waiting " I heard bayron sat and I seen him get up and go out the exit .

I kissed the man on the neck & kept kissing and kissing . I heard him moan and grab my thigh . he looked up at me with lustfuly eyes .

" why don't we take this to my place " I said grabbed his hands and leading him to the exit . daddy stood there at the door as a fake body guard .

I looked at him and did the wink . I got the man in the car & I got in on the drivers side . I looked and seen bayron creeping from the side . I got in the car & pistol whipped his numb body .

" done " I yelled into the radio & the crew came outside . bayron got into the car , while others got into there vehicles . me and semaj got into the white charger & drove off .

" that was nice asl " semaj said looking at me . I smiled " it was a fun , but creepy experience " i said he laughed & continue driving .

Carlos

this party dumb litty , I had my bros here turning up with me , I had my girl shaking that ass for a real nigga . it was lit .

I then heard the radio song change and drip from my walk played . me and my bros got in the middle & started hitting that shit .

lit night , lit night fam .

this would be a bomb movie bro 😂😂😂 .

#comment

DON'T COMMENT UPDATE !!