chapter 5

1 week later

"BREEEYYYY GET UP ". Bayron said . Ever since the day I went to there trap house , met Maj, gotten into that fight , went on the date with Maj, kissed Maj. "SNAP OUT OF IT BREYYY". Bayron said . I didn't even realize he was still in here . "Okay okay I'm up I'll be ready in 30 mins ". I said getting up .

I went to the shower , took a 20 minute shower & hop out the shower and wrapped the towl around me . I went to my dresser and got out my black bra & panties to match . Then went to my closet & decided to wear my black.crop top, bleach high way shorts and black sandals . And put my hair in a perfect bun. Snapped some pictures to upload to instagram and headed downstairs .

"Hi daddy ". I said kissing his cheek . "Good morning pumpkin , what y'all doing today "? Dad said . "Ummmm, w.. - "pops we going go the mall today breyy didn't know cause I just woke her up ". Brandon said smiling nervously . "Mmmhhmm , you need money pumpkin "? Dad said . "Yeah pops we need about 4500 dollar- Bryant said getting cut of. "I was talking to breyy". Dad said . "No daddy Im good ". I said getting up kissing his cheek and leaving out .

Car ride driving convo

Bayron ~ man breyy you almost got us caught .

Brandon ~ man cut her some slack , she just started working at the trap give her some time

(An ~I'm leaving things out the day her and maj went on that date , then the day after that she asked her brothers to help at the trap )

Breyy~im sorry , next time ill remeber that .

At the trap

"Wassup bosses". Maj said . "man wassup, here your little girlfriend". Bryant said

(An: breyy & maj went on another date after that and he ask her out .

"Lmao wassup baby". Maj said hugging me and giving me a kiss . "Wassup ". I said trying to hide my blush. "Ight breyy you and maj can do all yall flirty shit in his office get the hell out the front doing that shit ". Bayron said .

So me and maj went to his office and I sat on his desk and he sat in the chair right infront of me & put his hands on my

BOOTY CHEEKS!!!!!

I smiled and let it happen . Then my lips crashed onto his & we had a little 5 minute make out session before i heard gunshots . I dunked down and maj grabbed his gun & gave me a gun to "stay behind me and hold onto my shirt and dont let go ". He said lookimg at me. "Okay , wheres my brothers?" I said trying not to cry. "Don't worry we gonna find them ". He said going out the door. I had his back and he had mine . I shot a guy that was trying to shoot maj. Then we got downstairs where everything was bloody and messed up . "I need you to stay right here and shoot have my back ". Maj said . "Okay I got your back through whatever ". I said kissing him then letting go.

BOOM!!

The lights went off & someone grabbed me and put a towel over my mouth then I blacked out.

Maj pov

I heard breyy scream and I ran To where I left her & she was gone . "Shit , man they got breyy ". I said rubbing my neck pissed off . " man wtf dude you had her last ". Brandon said pacing back and forth.

We gonna get her back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do y'all like it??

Comment