Chapter 12: Dangerously Tempted

Standing here, in the middle of the forest, he was kissing Vincent for the second time

Standing here, in the middle of the forest, he was kissing Vincent for the second time. The second time! Ryder almost died from that alone. If this was a dream then someone better not wake Ryder up because he'd cause a bloody rampage...

God, the man knew how to kiss and it was so fucking sexy.

He wasn't planning on kissing Vincent, but when he confronted him, all defences and resolves vanished. Vincent's soft tawny hair shined under the light of the moon, the breeze blew the layered strands over his hazel eyes, that were penetrating Ryder so innocently. The glow to his skin matched the warmth of his sultry scent, it beckoned every dangerous desire inside Ryder to awaken from its locked cage. He knew he was being possessive and risking his friendship, but right now, he confirmed that Vincent was his and his alone. No one could have him or touch him or even look at him. So, fuck giving him space and time. He wanted to kiss Vincent and pull him into his arms and keep him locked up.

Ryder growled against Vincent's mouth and was so close to pushing them down on the ground. His arm circled around Vincent's waist and he pulled him closer wanting nothing between them- not even the air. Fuck, he didn't even want separate just to breathe.

Nothing compared to the feeling of Vincent's sweet lips that Ryder spent endless nights dreaming about. The sensual glide of their tongues caressed the wicked desire coming to life inside Ryder, it was as if Vincent set him on fire. His hot lips, touch and scent were soft and gentle, but enough to break Ryder in seconds. Why were they running circles around each other when everything was so simple now? It was crystal clear to Ryder what he wanted. He needed Vincent mated to him and that was the only thing on his mind.

Ryder moved closer, both of their hands full of each other, they were messy but it didn't matter. He just wanted Vincent's hands on him and his own on Vincent. He just needed to feel Vincent's skin and everything else along with it.

"Ryder-" V moaned his name and backed away to breathe.

Ryder didn't care that Vincent broke the kiss because he continued his hungry lips down the column of his sexy throat. He didn't bite down, but he distinctly left angry red marks trailing where he was. The small moan from Vincent set Ryder's wolf raging, it raked inside Ryder to let him loose but he resisted as hard as he could, because if Ryder's wolf came out then Vincent wasn't walking away unmarked.

As he kissed and licked Vincent's neck, the urge to bite down ached through him with devastating power. He groaned against the soft skin and repeatedly told himself not to fuck up. Vincent's fingers combed into Ryder's dark hair and his fingers gripped his hair painfully but fuck did it feel good.

Vincent pulled him back and both of them stood breathing heavily, but Ryder was only breathing for the taste of his mate. He needed more and could so easily get it too, he'd just have to push Vincent down and claim him like the animal that he was born as.