goodbye, riverdale

well then, thats the end of that!

i dont even know where to start on this topic actually, cuz as much as i take the absolute piss out of this show - i grew up with it. i started watching in 2018 and have honestly (as much as i hate to admit it) loved it ever since. i fell in love with cheryl from the minute i watched that first episode when i was only 12  years old 😭😭 and then season two came along, and i fell even more in love with toni.

i really resonated with cheryls storyline, and honestly i actually related to it. the character of cheryl taught me a lot of stuff - and so did choni, the main thing being that i dont need approval from anyone else to be who i want to be, the only person who can love me unconditionally is myself - and thats enough for me. and if i just so happen to have someone else who does that, even better. but i dont need to sit there waiting around for other peoples opinions on me to lice a happy life, im finally at a stage where i am so content not only within myself and my sexuality for the first time in a long time, but also within my relationship with my girlfriend, work life and also the environment im i. i owe a lot of my self love to riverdale (thats so cringe) but as weird as that show was, it taught me to be myself unapologetically - and i cant thank it enough.

truth be told, i don't know if im going to carry on with this book anymore. but if i choose to, there wont be updates coming out frequently.

i want to honestly take a moment to thank those few people who have read this book from the very start. you guys have been thru so much with this book im not joking, my writing was so shit 💀💀 and its slightly less shit now, so thank you to the people who have read, cared for and followed this books journey. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

my inner 2019 self wouldnt believe this show has ended, but it has, and the ending couldnt have been better (for us chonis anyway lol x) so i hope she's happy.

and on one final note,

i love you all so much, and thank you for everyone in this fandom who has made me feel welcome.

i can proudly, and wholeheartedly say that you guys saved me.

goodbye, riverdale, i'll miss you.