call me daddy

first smut lol, enjoy i think?

Cheryl tops ;)

Cheryl came downstairs to see Toni cooking her favourite meal. She walked up towards her, hugging her from behind causing Toni to jump.

"BITCH I COULD HAVE DROPPED MY FUCKING EGGS," She yelled making Cheryl laugh until her stomach hurt.

"When are they gonna' be done?" She whined like a child.

"Well it's going to be even longer now that you've burnt the eggs." She sighed angrily, walking over to the fridge to get more eggs. Cheryl grabbed the cutlery and napkins from below Toni, giving her a dirty look as she stepped past her.

"How the fuck do you burn eggs?" She muttered under her breath, laying out the dining table.

"Hey, i'll have no judgmental questions asked, please." Toni shouted from the kitchen.

They both sat down and began to eat the meal Toni had made. Cheryl picked up her fork and stuck it in the omelette.

"Babe, this is raw..." Cheryl stated, breaking it apart with the knife. 

"I don't care, I made it, so eat it." She laughed at her as her own was perfectly fine. Cheryl pouted and folded her arms, throwing her knife and fork down onto the plate, avoiding eye contact from Toni. "Ugh, you're such a child, here have mine."

----

Toni got up and sat on the floor of the living room, turning on the TV shortly after being followed by her girlfriend. She rolled her eyes and started taking pictures of her as she was screaming at the TV.

"DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU STUPID LUNATIC!" She screamed, "Well done, you've fucking died you idiotic piece of shit." 

Toni laughed as she looked at the pictures and video she had taken of her girlfriend shouted at a horror film.

Cheryl sat across from Toni in the living room, legs crossed as a giggle graced her lips.

"Toni, truth or dare?" She asked her, tucking her knees underneath her.

"Truth," She replied, still laughing at the pictures on her phone.

"Tell me one of your kinks." Cheryl said as burst out in laughter at the mortified expression on Toni's face as she asked the question. Toni's phone dropped from her heads as she turned glanced at her girlfriend unexpectedly. 

"Cheryl..." She whined after gaining back composure.

"Hm?" Cheryl replied, mocking her tone. "Now you're acting like the bottom." Toni laughed, even though she couldn't tell if Cheryl was joking or being completely serious. 

"Well, I am a switch after all," Toni said, a mischievous expression engulfing her face as she climbed over to Cheryl, resting her head on her shoulder.

"Tell me, bitch." She begged.

"Fine," Toni sighed, looking around the room as she tried to think of what to say next. "Calling someone daddy would be hot? I guess?" She blushed, biting her lips as she hid her face in her hands. "Like, I know we're both girls bu-"

Cheryl pouted at her before interrupting what she was about to say, "Aww, the poor baby wants a daddy?" She mocked, causing her to blush into Cheryls arm. 

"Shut up," She mumbled, her voice muffled by Cheryls hoodie. "I'll fucking fight you."

"Aww, you're gonna' fight daddy?" She teased, Lifting her chin up slightly with her hand. She felt Toni's hips shift against her softly, causing her to grin at the acknowledgment of exactly how much power she had over her. "You liked that?"

"Cheryl..." She warned her.

"Hm?" Cheryl looked at her with innocent eyes, "What's up, Toni?"

"Don't fucking tease me, babe." 

She laughed. "I'll do what I please,"

"I know all of your kinks, darling." She told her, sitting up straight. Cheryl placed her hands on her hips, keeping her in her lap. 

"Mhm." She pouted at her. She nipped at her neck softly and grinned at the moan that escaped Toni's lips. "Okay then." 

Those gentle pecks at her neck turned into passionate bites as she buried her head into her shoulder. "Cheryl, I swear..." She trailed off as Cheryl hit a particularly sensitive spot causing her complaints to dissolve into breathless moans.

"You swear...what?" She asked, lifting her lips away from the red marks on her neck. "Toni, good girls don't swear." She laughed at her flustered reaction.

"Cheryl, don't stop." She begged, tugging her head and pulling her head back towards her neck. 

Cheryl pulled her face away and grinned, choosing instead to wrap her fingers lightly around Toni's throat, brushing her thumbs over the marks she had made. "What a pretty girl," She cooed to her. 

Cheryl pushed her onto the floor, her hand staying in its place around her neck. "Daddy's not done with you yet, Toni." She smirked as Toni deepened. "You're gonna' be a pretty little toy for me, right? Do whatever I say?" She kissed her on the forehead when she nodded in reply. "Good girl."

She dug her fingers under Toni's waistband, looking up to her face for approval. Once hearing the yes, loud and clear, she pulled down her sweatpants and pressed a kiss to her inner thigh, much to Toni's delight. 

"God, you're soaked." She laughed as she kicked off her underwear.

"Shut up," She moaned, attempting to grab her hair and press her face into her dripping pussy. 

"Woah, not so fast," She warned her. "I say when you can cum."

"Cheryl," She whimpered softly, reaching for something to hold on to.

"Try again, what's my name, darling?" 

"Daddy," She whined.

"Good girl." She plunged her fingers into her, curling them into the 'come here' motion, and Toni moaned in ecstasy. Toni grabbed her hand, pushing it deeper into her as she became a moaning mess. Her grip on the sofa tightened as Cheryl stuck another finger in her. 

"Please can I cum?" She managed to get out.

"Cum for daddy." She growled into her ear. She felt her spasm around her, panting in pleasure as she pulled her fingers out of her.

They flopped down next to each other as Cheryl reached for Toni's face, moving the hair from out of her eyes. Toni stared at the ceiling, a smile taking over her face as she let out a laugh.

"What you laughing about?" Her girlfriend questioned, staring over at her in pure and utter admiration.

"I don't know, I just, I love you, Cheryl." She exclaimed, rolling over on her side to face the redhead.

"I love you too, dumbass." Cheryl said, pulling Toni into a tight cuddle.

"Y'know, you're not too bad at topping." She whispered into her shoulder.