shower sex

smut bc i need to write more of them ;))

"Where are you?" Cheryl yelled through the dense forest. The foliage was a whole palette of beautiful greens and earthy browns, and every tree swayed gently in the cool winter breeze. Mist cloaked the forest floor though, making it difficult to see what she was stepping on. This wasn't her idea. In fact. this was the last thing Cheryl would've been seen doing on a Thursday evening. 

In the distance, a flowing of a cool river could be heard. As best as she could, she clambered toward the sound of the water, careful as to not step on the gnarled tree roots that likely wound their way across the earth. "Fuck, my shoes." She cried, looking down at her once white shoes, which were now the same colour as the ground.

"Where are you?!" She yelled again, finally reaching the river. "Answer me!" She shouted, panic now rising in her voice. She was beginning to worry now. As she bent down to see her reflection in the water, a sudden thud could be heard a quarter of a mile away. Her head jerked back immediately, before hearing a yell coming from the same direction. 

"Who's there?" She shouted, looking around her for anything weapon-like. She found a fallen tree branch, and began to snap the smaller branches off and carve the end as best she could with her new acrylic nails. Cheryl had never imagined herself in the woods, it was Toni's stupid idea to bring them on a date, and funnily enough, she got lost. 

"Oh, hi, babe." Toni said, wiping mud and dirt off her clothes. Cheryl looked up to see her, hair slightly dishevelled, clothes a little dirty, nevertheless a genuine smile on her face. A beautiful, genuine smile. 

"What happened to your clothes?" She questioned, walking towards her to help wipe the mud off. 

"I just fell out of that tree." Toni said, pointing to the 25ft tree beside them both. Cheryl brushed all the twigs off Toni before reaching her lower back. "Ow, that was my ass you just hit." 

"It was on purpose." Cheryl couldn't help but smile until her jaw began to ache. They both broke into a fit of laughter. "I love you." She said, softly blushing, waiting nervously for a reply.

"You're timing is well off, love. You're now saying that when I'm covered in all types of shit and look like a forest floor?" Toni giggled to herself, seeing Cheryl's face drop when she didn't say it back. "Hey, I love you too." She said, cupping her face and making her smile like a kid. The smell was earthy but fresh. Cheryl stared into her eyes as Toni looked back at her. It was just them, no interruptions. They couldn't have asked for a better date. 

"You know, I hate to interrupt this beautiful moment, but I stink of shit and my hair is ruined, can we go home?" Cheryl whined, pulling sticks out her hair as she began to fake cry. Toni nodded slowly and they walked out of the forest hand in hand. 

----

Toni scrolled carelessly through Instagram whilst waiting for Cheryl to get out of the shower. She knew Cheryl could take up to an hour in the shower and Toni had an attention span of a 15 second YouTube advert. 

She sighed and dropped her phone to the side of her before getting out of bed in just a sports bra and nike shorts. Upon slowly walking past the bathroom, she stopped dead in her tracks. The door was wide open, allowing her to faintly see Cheryl's figure through the steamed up mirror. Due to the glass door of the shower that Cheryl insisted they buy, Toni could see everything her girlfriend was doing. At the moment, she was washing her hair with her eyes closed.

Toni smirked as she watched her through the mirror, not in a gross-42-year-old-man kind of way, but in a how-lucky-am-i-to-have-such-a-beautiful-girlfriend  kind of way. The brunette walked in silently and took off her clothes, avoiding making any sound at all. She slid the door open and stepped in, wrapping her arms around her waist. Toni felt her jump slightly, making her laugh. "It's just me." She said, kissing her neck.

She started kissing the small tattoo on her collarbone as her hands wandered around her wet body, cupping her breasts when she reached them. Cheryl let out a soft whimper before turning to face her and pulling her in for a kiss. Their lips moulded together and moved in perfect sync, electrifying each others every move.

Cheryl walked Toni backwards, pushing her down onto the shower bench. Cheryl straddled her lap as Toni gripped her ass, letting her grind on her. (i hate myself what the fuck am i writing help lol don't tell my mom) Toni started to kiss her neck again, causing Cheryl to throw her head back as Toni began to form a dark hickey. Toni placed open mouth kisses down her neck before meeting her right nipple. She sucked on it harshly as Cheryls hands tangled in her hair. 

"Oh, fuck." She said, gripping onto Toni's back, not caring if she left a mark. Her nails dug into Toni's skin when she lifted her head back up, meeting each others lips again. "Toni," Cheryl moaned, alerting Toni that she didn't want to be teased anymore.  

Toni brought a hand down to Cheryls pussy and started to make tight circles on her clit. Cheryl's hips tightened on Toni's lap, bringing a hand to her mouth to silence the moans. "More." She demanded, knowing Toni would obey. The brunette slipped a finger in and rubbed her clit even more. She immediately took her finger out and started kissing her again, knowing Cheryl would become even more needy. "Fuck, more!"

"Use your words." She whispered, making Cheryl more frustrated.

"I want you to fuck me." Cheryl whimpered, gripping onto Toni's shoulders. 

"Good girl." Toni nodded and slipped two fingers in, pumping them in and out whilst Cheryl bit on her shoulder. 

"Fuck, finally oh my god." 

The water and how wet Cheryl was made it easy for Toni, not that it wasn't ever easy for her. She knew the impact she had on her girlfriend.

Toni noticed that Cheryl held onto her shoulders for balance, meaning she was close. Toni kept going, pushing Cheryl to her finish. "Fuck, babe, I'm close." Her head rested on Toni's shoulder, bringing her hands up to the back of her head. 

"Fuck," She moaned as she came over Toni's fingers. Cheryl collapsed onto her, trying to even her breathing out. Toni smiled and pushed her face into her neck, giving her one last hickey. Cheryl slowly managed to get up and began washing her body in the shower again, smiling at Toni who was now pouting. 

The brunette got up and began washing herself too whilst Cheryl whispered in her ear, "I love you."

Toni placed a sweet kiss on her lips as the redhead got out of the shower. 

"I love you too."