3:SOPHIA

I say I'm going to get changed so I go pick clothes and go too the bathroom and change and do my nightly routine and as I get done and open the door he's sitting on my bed waiting for me and I get into bed and he puts his arm over me and presses the Ice Pak on my arm again as he holds my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder and he smiles and he asks "Sophia?" and I say huh? In a sleepy tone and he asks "why did you let him treat you like this for a while?" and I look at him and say "yeah I know idk he was like the only person" and he says "what the only person that acts like he cares but doesn't the person that came up with the claim of you are the Boring Book Girl" and I wake up and I say "he did what I didn't know he did that if I knew I would've of token care of him along time ago" and he say "oh okay sorry for ruining the moment" and I said "no its fine" and I lay down on his chest as he lays the Ice Pak down on my bedside table and he scoots down and snuggles close too me and we fell asleep and the next morning I woke up too my wrist hurting so I got up too take Tylenol and I did that and brought down the Ice Pak and then went back up too bed and he was gone in the bathroom and what I could hear he was on the phone and all I heard "yes ill be there in a bit" and then he comes out and I sit down on my bed and he says sorry but I have too go and I say okay drive safe and he grabs my hand and stands me up and then he grabs my chin to lift me up too him because I think he's 6'2 and I'm only 5'5 so he lift me up to his lips and we kiss and hug and say are goodbyes and I say Thank You and he smiles and kisses me one more time before we walk down stairs to the doors and he says "see you later at school" and he hugs me and then he leaves and closes the door behind him and my mom tells me too come into the kitchen and I do and she says "he seems sweet but be careful I don't want it turning out like your EX" and I smile and say I'm sorry mom and she says "its not your fault so you have nothing too be sorry about" and she looks at me and smiles and then hugs me tight and then I tell her im going up too bed and sleeping im still tired and she nods and I go up and I get into my bed and there is a piece of paper on top of the bedding that has his phone number on it so I text it and tell him its me and he says hello okay and then I check social media and I see multiple post of the one photo of me that went around when I was boring book girl and these posts now says "how does Boring Book Girl turn into this" as it shows what I looked at the party and I shut off that app and then Emma calls and says "so you must've of seen the post by now wtf is wrong with people I'm so sorry" and I say "no don't be it my fault anyways I ruin my own life" but then she asks "so what happened with new dude" and I say nothing except he stayed the night" and she screamed and I pulled the phone away from my ear because I did not need too go deaf and she tells ne too tell her everything and I do that And then I told her about did you know that Liam started that Phrase that I got and still get bully as. And she gasps and says "that asshole im just glad were done with his ass" and I say "yeah me too" and I tell I got too go and we say goodbye and I lay in bed thinking on what happened last night.