5:BEN

Well I beat the fuck out of Liam as I should've a long time ago as I found it was him that started the rumors and is just using her but I just couldn't hurt her because she seemed so as I say free from the bully's but all I thought is "how can she still be with him" but I found out that she didn't know and based it off a book she read as it was called "The boy that Saved me" it was about a girl that was bullied and he saved her from that. but he truthfully didn't but the night at the party I saved her from Liam that night and I had too walk away as I seen I was bleeding and almost got some on her as I was getting her on her feet and I left too the bathroom for a towel and I found one and as I was coming down the stairs I seen her and I said "you found me" and she nodded and she seen my hand and she told Emma too get Oliver and she did and she shown me too the kitchen table as Emma got Oliver (the party thrower) and she told me too sit and I did and then they showed up with a First Aid Kit and he bandaged me up and they left as Emma told her not too get in too trouble and she nodded and I noticed the formed finger print on her wrist that are red and I grab her arm and kiss it and she looks at me with a confused look and then her phone rings and she get up and answers as I think its her mom but up on the phone call she spoke French as I was so shocked but I sat back and then put my head in my hands and thought how could I let it get this bad she don't deserve this and she comes back as she looks tired and I tell her do you want too go and she nods as she yawns and we go but before we leave she tells Oliver and Emma bye and they smile as she walks over too me and we get too her house and she tells me not too go and I could about imagine all the thoughts going thru her head as she lost Liam but I knew I will be here so she don't have too worried and we goin and I ask her if she has a Ice Pak as she grabs that and as she turns around her mom is standing in the kitchen speaking French which I don't understand which is probably good because it seems like a important talk and she nods and we go up stairs as I'm admiring her as she holding my hand as she shows me where too go and she grabs a towel too wrap the ice in and we sit on her bed and she's still wearing her dress and I look at her wrists as they are slightly bruised and I set the ice on it and she winces and I hold her hand and rub it as she lays her head on my shoulder I say "Sophia" and she says "huh" and I ask her "why did you let him treat him like this for a while now" and in her sleepy tone she shrugs and says "idk" and she tells me and I understand now as she didn't know and I tell her that he was the one too start the bullying and she looks at me as she get up and says what really and I nod and she says wow and she gets changed and as im waiting I sit on the edge of her bed and she comes out and she looks so pretty  and I smile and she lays back on her bed and I do the same and put my arm around her and I grab her hand and I rub my thumb around the bruises and she winces so I kiss them in the spots that hurt her and then I grab the ice and set it back on her wrists and she lays her head on my shoulder again and I was looking at her admiring her and she looks up at me and she kisses me and I kiss her back and she gets up and goes too her edge of the bed and she says "im sorry I shouldn't of done that" and I go too edge of her bed too rub her back as she feel bad and I know she does but then she moves too her feet and I grab her hand before she walks away and I tell her "don't be sorry its not your fault" and I get up and hug her and then bring her back and look at her and smile and tell her she is so beautiful and then I bring my hand up too her face and bring her up too my lips as she is 5'5 and im 6'2 and I kiss her and she kisses back and keep on kissing until we go too her bed and we lay down and I kiss her forehead and she falls asleep and I put the ice on the bedside table.