39: LIAM

So I was coming back for break from college and I was going to surprise her and show up and I did just that but she was surprised and I was also because I found out that Ben and them are back together as when I pulled up I seen her kissing Ben and it just made a pain in my chest and I just didn't want to act like last summer where I was an asshole because I told her I changed which I did but for her not anyone else but I walked up and said "hey Soph" in a excited tone as I held out my arms for a hug and she walked up to me and she hugged me and as she did I seen Ben and I tensed up as it made me mad to even think she gave him a second chance but then she lets go and she turns around and goes up to Ben and explains as he is mad and all I can say he should be glad I didn't get the cops involved when he beat me up as Sophia came up to me and said please don't press charges that summer I decided to change my act for her so I kept quiet except that night with her brother I egged on Ben with my words which I was drunk yes but I regret it because I shouldn't talk about her like that but I was drunk and my mind had a mind of its own but on that day I learnt on what him and her brother were doing as he tried the same thing to me when we were in a relationship together and then at the races I seen her and Emma and on how they all acted was all uncalled for and I just wanted to come over to her and hug her and well I didn't because we were on bad terms and when I heard she was in the hospital I showed up and  stayed but yeah I didn't press charges because I knew it would mean worse terms with her but also that he would likely get deported because of his felony he has in Mexico that he killed a dude from getting mad that we found out but I feel so bad for on how I treated her all those times especially last summer because I didn't mean too hurt her but I had so much going on and yes it was uncalled for but I know now it because I couldn't handle that this Ben was checking her out and I knew he liked her and tried to protect her so I went to hang out with this rando that I just seen and I didn't think she would actually break up with me but she did and after I got really drunk all that bad happened and I hate myself for it and I promised from then and now my act will change but I didn't think I would find them together again with her giving him another chance but she called me and I answered and said "could you just of told me that you guys were together again" and she told me " I didn't think you would care enough to" and I said "of course I would I am your best friend" and it hurt me to call myself the best friend because I wish we were more but I did and she said "I'm sorry Liam" and I just stayed quiet for a while and then asked "when can you hangout next or are you next to him right now" as I was going to hang u if he was and she said "tomorrow and no im not next to him right now" and I said "okay that works" and I hung up and I go to bed.