40:LIAM

I wake up I get ready and as I am picking her up I get in my Jeep and I drive to her place I honk as I get to her place and she comes out with a smile and I smile as I watch her walk up to my jeep and she gets in and I drive to this park that has a bridge that overlooks this river and when we get out she walks ahead as I like walking behind as there is a beautiful Soph walking in front of me and well I watch her ever move until we get to this place that I want to have a picnic with and we sit down and we talk and eat and talk some more until she asks "if I found anyone yet" and I scoff because yes I did find someone but I lost her and want her back and im trying to make up for the time we lost but I just say "yeah no I haven't found anyone yet" as I am disappointed she even asked that question and then she asked "if she needs to find me one as I have a lot of trouble or do you have someone your interested with" and I say in a stern voice as im getting a little flustered and I say "No you do not need to find me anyone I can do it myself" and I see her tense up so I try to put my hand on her leg and well she jumps a little and I say "I'm sorry let's just talk about something different please" and she said "why are you making such a problem with me and Ben again like you use to do you said you changed" and I sigh as I am now frustrated and I say " well Soph I know I told you that I changed but I didn't think it would be this hard to see you with him again" and she asked "what I meant" and I said "well its because I like you Soph I want to be with you" and she looks shocked and I put my hand on her leg while im looking at her and she says "well I liked you to Liam also but you lost your place and chance in this" and I sigh and get up and walk back to my Jeep as im not going to leave her here as I took her here I was not going to desert her but I just need time to think and then she starts walking up to my jeep and she does that and opens the door and hops in and my thoughts are just running through my brain and the car ride was really quiet except for my thoughts until she asked about if she could connect to Bluetooth and she does that and I think she thought she could help the mood and then as we pulled up to her house its still quiet and she hops out and grabs her purse and she says in a sad and defeated tone she says "bye Liam thank you for this" and I drive off just thinking im glad I told her as we been talking about what happened to are relationship but it don't help the hurt that I had to hear what she had to say after I told her what I felt and I just wanted to tell her about Ben and how he is a different person than what she thinks he is but that would not make me a better person for her it would just make me a jealous person that's trying to ruin a relationship like her brother so I just shut my mouth.