8:BEN

I walked into the house and it was not a good sight my dad was drunk (hence why we don't drink) and he's waiting for me and he got his belt in hand and he says "get over here boy I'm going to teach you a lesson" and well I go over to him because I cant stand up to him and he hits me with the belt and he does that a couple time tells me to be dismissed and when im dismissed im bleeding and tears welt in my eyes and if he didn't make it clear this means that I can only go to school and straight home and if I don't I get a punishment and his punishments are not the best but my dad has drank since we were kids and he now heavy drinks after are mom died and he blames us kids as why he drinks and because of him are family fell apart I used too be close to my brother but I feel jealous because my dad likes Milo better than me because im a troublemaker so I grew distance from my brother and he makes problems as becoming friend with Liam and at this party he disappeared and I told him too stay close but we argued and he just left as we got there so im not close with my brother as I used too be because of my dad worships Milo and that but I go up to my room and lock my door and go too my bathroom and I look in the mirror to sees lashes 1 on my eyebrow and the other on my cheek and many on my shoulder and body but you cant see those so I don't have too cover those up but I cry and look at my phone and see she texted me but I didn't want her too be worried since she has her own mess too deal with but I do still care for her I just don't want her too know about this but I know she seen me get hit across the face when she was at my house and I felt so bad that she had too see that I felt embarrassed so yeah I let her leave so she wouldn't get hurt in the process and all that but yeah after looking at my phone I fell asleep crying as I felt ashamed because I can never stand up to my dad because of this and just comes up with excuses but yeah the next morning I debated on going too school because I was in so much pain so I popped some Tylenol and looked in the mirror as I seen the wound opened again and I seen the bedsheet and so I put  them in the wash and I bump into Milo as he came home last night and he asked "what happened" and I said "what do you think happened" and we both look at dad blacked out on the couch and well I go up stairs and put on a hoodie because of I don't want any too question it and I see the time and seen im late and seen Milo got picked up by Liam and so I walked out and got in my car and went too school and I put up my hood and walked in and went too class and as I got there the teacher stopped me and I ignored since he told me too pull down my hood and I walk to my desk and pass Sophia and see she's wearing a hoodie also but don't make eye contact but when I sit down she looks back at me and she looks worried but I make sure she cant see my face because I don't want her too be but then the teacher say too pay attention and she turns back around until the teacher dismisses us and we all get up but I sit there for a second and I then get up and walk out the door and she stops me and she says "hey" and I say hi back and then she get that worried look on her face and asks "Ben what happened after I left" and I ignore her and she continues and says "I texted you but you didn't answer so I know something is wrong please I'm worried" and I look at her and I tell her "im fine so don't worry" and she says "well your not making eye contact so I don't think you are okay" and she hugs me and I wince and she jumps back and says "okay tell me" and I hold her hand and I tell her as I walk her too class where my brother and her and Liam are in this class including me and I look at her before we walk in and show her and she gasps and says "OMG I cant believe it im so sorry he did that Ben" and I pull it back over my head and we walk in as people are staring at us and we sit down and of course Liam sits next too Sophia and I notice he's not looking at her so that's good and but I do notice my brother staring at me with a worried look on his face and he texted me and I look at what he said and it said "you're bleeding" and I rush up and Sophia looks up and see blood and she looks worried and I runout the door and I go to the boys bathroom and wash it off.