26: B DATE

I start the car and I sink into my seat and think "well this is going to be along drive of us being frustrated" but I hear her sigh and I think she is thinking the same thing so I start driving and we try are hardest to keep it known that we are begging for something to happen and well when were half way to home I let go of her hand and put my hand on her thigh and I set it therefor a while to get her reaction to it and I heard her breath shifted as she is shocked that I did that and then I put it closer to her inner thigh I could feel her heat radiate off my hand and I went closer and closer and as I was close enough to touch her underwear she sank in her seat and I went in her underwear and she started grinded on my finger and then she let a breath out and I started moving my finger and rubbing it and her breath shifted and as I did that I could feel on how wet she is as it turns me on more and more to hear the sound of her getting satisfaction from me is enough to make me melt but then she cums and I slowly move my hand away and then I bring my fingers up to my mouth and I lick it and suck it off my fingers and tell her that she tastes good and her cheeks flushed and her out of breath and the air thick she must feel embarrassed as she will not face me and I drive us the rest of the way just thinking of what just happened as it turns me on and as we get there I stop and put it in park and I grab her chin to look at me and I kiss her and she kisses me and it seems as she begging for some more and we make out some more and then we get out the car and we cant even make it to the front door without making out and when we finally do make it thru she stops and me just confused she notices her brother on the couch and she runs up to him and me just looking at her admiring her but still frustrated I just stand there and he stands up to look at her and then he hugs her and picks her up and she laughs and then as he notices me he puts her down and comes up to me and he holds out his hand for me to shake it and I do and he pulls me in for a hug and I hug back and he says "it nice to see you bro" and I say "yeah me too" and then he get me to the couch as I notice her just watching us walking too the couch as she stands there im like yeah I know you're begging me too also but I just don't want too get up and go running too her as there both up and we would get in trouble fordoing that so I just try too forget on what happened in the car but I just cant it just keeps on repeating in my mind and well then I see that she walked over to her mom and they are talking and again me looking at her in that black dress that hugs her body and curves are not helping and well we talk for a while and I see her go upstairs and I hear her close the door and we talk for a while and ask questions and he tells me that "we will be sharing rooms because of our mom would not like you guys sharing a bedroom as you guys are together" and I say okay and yawn and he yawns and say yah I am tired so lets go upstairs and we go upstairs and I can hear her show on in her bedroom we walk in the bedroom and he lays into his bed and I sit on the ground and look at my phone and wait for him too fall asleep so I can go see Sophia and I do just so as it is also weird to be sleeping over with him because we haven't done this since we were kids and it was like his birthday and it was just weird and then I notice that he is asleep so I go and sneak into her room and her door creaks open as I walk in and I whisper and tell her "I thought he would never fall asleep" and she laughs and she pulls me into her bed and we make out as we still are begging for each other I get on top of her and I try and undress her shirt and she stops me and she gets up and locks her door and as I am now laying down on her bed she crawls on top and she grinds on me which feels so good so I undress her and she undresses me and we let go of our frustration and we finish and we fall asleep in each other's arms and well I wake up first but then fall back asleep as I see she's still asleep but I think "wow that was eventful night but I love her and I then a couple minute later I feel her get up to go to the bathroom and she does and I get up and I get dressed with the clothes that we thru on the floor and I tell her I better go to the other room so we don't get in trouble for sleeping together and she opens the door and she kisses me as she is dressed and ready to get her day ready she was just brushing her hair and she says "okay go stop stalling" and I say "well you're making it really hard" ad so I go back to the bedroom and Micheal asks on where I was as he is getting ready and I said the bathroom and he said "uh huh okay dude whatever you say" as he didn't believe me and I say I was and he says "okay" and he smiles and he opens the door and me just thinking that they are early risers and I get ready also and actually go to the bathroom and I then check my phone and bump into Sophia and I say "wow nice meeting you here" and I giggle and she says "yeah let me guess Micheal was up and was wondering on where you was and got caught" and I nodded and went to check my phone as I see Milo texted me and called me so I told her I should meet up with him to explain and she says okay and we go downstairs to her mom and brother talking French and Sophia joins and I say "wow im not going to get used to this at all as I do not know this language at all" and Sophia laugh and Micheal's says "just sit down and enjoy the meal" as im wondering if he told there mom about where I was and then just as I think that I hear my name come up in conversation as I can not understand and feel so left out somewhat so I just eat breakfast and leave the table to call my brother and he didn't answer as it is really early and well I sit there for a while and then walk back too the table and say "sorry I had to take a call but I will back I just have to grab something from my car" and Sophia looks up and nods and then get back to conversation as they were before and I go out to my car and I turn the key so I can roll down the windows and I pull out a cigarette and I light it and I sit there just thinking.