6:BEN

I grab my phone and then I see the posts about her and im so pissed that there hurting like this but yeah then I read on what theyre saying and one of the post's says "how can Boring Book Girl look like this" and I snuggle closer too her as I feel really bad right now and the other post was a side by side comparison of her reading a book and then her in the black dress and the comments are so not nice and I makes me mad but glad that im here now and then I put my phone down and fall asleep until I get a phone call and try not too wake her and I go too the bathroom and its my dad and he says "too get home you're brother need the car" as me and my brother share my car but I say something but he interrupts me and says in Spanish "now or else" and yells "if you do not you can kiss that car bye bye" and I say "okay okay ill be there in a bit" and I go out of the bathroom and see her awake on her edge of the bed and she hugs me and I kiss her and she smiles and I tell her that I have to go and she nods and we walk down stairs together and I hug her and I leave and I get in my car and I think what my brother is going to do with my car as he is friends with Liam as he is my Twin Brother Milo and were in the same grade as Liam as were all graduating this year. But I left my number on her bed on a note that has my number and as I get home she texts me and I smile but not long I see Liam's car is here and I walk in and see him and my dad says "did you do this too him" and I ignore him as of course it was me but I ask Milo do you want my car and he laughs and says no its too get you home and dad asked you a question and I roll my eyes and tell my dad "and so what if I did" and he said "because we don't need trouble" and I tell him " he's a bad guy dad he was hurting a girl so I was helping her" he interrupts me and says " I do not care Benjamin just go up too your room he is Milo's friend so you shouldn't do that too your brothers friend" and I do so. And lay in bed and thinking that Milo was at the party and I was supposed to keep an eye on him and he must of brought Liam home as we do not drink but I look at my phone and seeing the post about her doubled in like and comments. And I just feel bad.