33:SOPHIA FF

So I have lived with Emma for 6 weeks now without talking to my brother or my ex or my mom or my dad even though they never talked to me anyways and im still having a hard time but Liam and me have been talking and were planning on not starting anything but I tell him everything that I can that he doesn't know already and he just listens but he is planning on getting to come with him to a night picnic as we used to do that all the time and I agree as maybe it will excite my life so it tonight and I show up and he's there and he gets up and hugs me and I hug him back and we sit down and I tell him "graduation is going to be hard because of I have to go and guess on whose going to be there" well everyone I hate I continued and he said what does that say about me and I told him well I just thought you weren't going to graduate and I giggle and shove him a little which I fall closer too him and I look at him as he looking at me which causes hard eye contact and one thing lead to another and we kissed and it just felt like I was getting repented feeling for over him and I stop and he says "what" and I say "I cant do this" and I get up and he get up and follows me and stops me and turns me so im facing him as he always knows to make me nervous and have butterflies and says "well I'll be here to help you thru everything and so will Emma" and I sat down and showed him a picture of my family as my dad, mom, and brother posted/shared this post as it is a picture of them 3 together as I see my mom is wearing her ring again and I tell him "I think there together again and I haven't told Emma yet and im just scared too" and he hugs me and kisses my top of my head as I sink into his hug and we got up as we have next week and then that other week and then the older kids graduate and I tell him "im going to miss this you know" "even tho it didn't go right" and I smiled and he did to and he helped me up and I went home and I went home to Emma and I fell asleep when I hit the bed and I woke up and I had my doctors appointment today so I go to that and they say everything should be okay since they said if I didn't go to the ER I would of most likely died or something so I just went home too Emma's place and I went up to are bedroom as Emma isn't home from school yet and im not allowed to go too school yet since I yet haven't got told I can because the doctors/ therapist don't want me in school yet so Emma brings home my homework and then brings it to school but yeah and I just lay there until I fell asleep and took a nap and I got woken up by Emma and she tells me everything that went down at school most of the time but today must of not been interesting because she didn't tell me anything she just handed me my homework so we just do are normal stuff and we all have fun.