28:BEN

He said to me "are you ready" as he is standing up waiting for me and I nod and then Sophia speaks up and says "where are you guys going" and I say "well were going to a friend reunion and catching up" and she gets up and says "well can I go" and Mikey speaks up and says "no because it is only for the boys" and he says also "well we don't need trouble or a little one at this" and she says nothing and she walks back to the couch and Mikey throws his arm around me and says "lets go" and we get going but I see she's sad but we walk out the door and we hop in the car and we all met up at this bar/club thing and we have Liam, Milo, Ivan, Spencer and Me and Mikey and well we show up and it is straight chaos and they're all jumping around  and making a lot of noise and they all say "we totally need to take welcome back shots" and as Milo and me do not drink we just stand back but as I see him we hug and I check him over and he tells me "im fine" and I say "you can never be sure" and we talk amongst ourselves and keep to are selves as the boys are getting Plastered and Liam walks up to me and tries to make a fight as he is drunk and says "so where is your play thing as I thought you wouldn't go anyway without her and I thought I could see her and see the fire in your eyes as I did before and you know that anger all going to come out and you are going to be just like your Father" and I f*cking get so pissed at those words but Milo held me back and said "it isn't worth it" and he finally walks back to the group and we continue talking as there having fun and all that.