34:GRADUATION

So today is the day the seniors graduate and I came because Liam asked me too as much as I didn't he begged me but I told him okay ill be there and Liam and us are just friends we came to the conclusion that were just better as friends not lovers and well I get ready and this is going to be the first time in a while that I've been at school and seen my parents as they got remarried and my ex and I just don't give a fuck on what they think anymore and well I got to graduation and I sat with Liam's mom as she asked me too sit by her as Oliver and Emma were sitting across the aisle from me so it didn't bother me and well my parents showed up and they sat down and I tried to ignore it and that and then the graduation started and they called all the seniors names to get up on stage as they usually do and when Liam's named called I yelled out "woohoo" and clapped and smiled and he looked in the crowd and like I knew he could pin point me in the crowd and he did and he smiled and I sat back down and then my brother name got called and my parents cheered and I just rolled my eyes and then Bens name got called and Milos too and they walked up together and they got off and I just ignored it and then when that was done I stood up and stood by the door waiting for Liam and then I bumped into my parents and I just say "well I guess your having a good time and a better marriage now im out of your hair" and my dad spoke up and said "we are not having this conversation here" and I said "no we are not having this convo because I give you my blessing even though im your daughter but I guess you forgot that" and well then they walked away and I sighed and took a deep breath and tried to calm down and then Emma pops up and says "hey I seen you talked to your parents so how did that go" and I said "like shit" and I smiled as Liam came running up to me and picked up me and I screamed and he put me down and I said "I am so proud of you" and well I looked over and I seen Milo and Ben sitting in the lobby as we walked thru it and I wanted closure so I said "hey how are you guys" and they looked up and stayed quiet and I said "I heard about your dad im so sorry you guys I know you didn't like him but im sorry for your loss" and Milo says "thank you" and I walk away with Emma and Liam and we go get frozen yogurt and we have so much fun and then we all hang out as friends basically all month until Liam goes to college and I say goodbye and he whispers in my ear "I love you Soph I always will I will miss you" and he hops in the car and I watch them leave.