7:SOPHIA

Well the bullying picked up again and I texted Ben but he didn't answer so idk what too do because I don't want too depend on Emma as much as I did all the time as she has a boyfriend now and I just shut off my phone as I was getting texts from everyone and they're just sending me videos and the posts that I've seen already and it is so overwhelming and so I just lay there and shut off my phone and try too take my mind off of it but I can't so I go for a drive and connect my music and I go past a house that has a car like Liam's and Ben's and I say "of course they are friends" and it just too get a rise out of me and get him too get points as what he says and I see him and Liam all banged and bruised up come out and they get into Liam's car and I leave in a hurry before they see me and I go drive and he texts me "where are you right now" and I say "im driving" and I go around the block too see Liam's car gone and see Ben's car still and he texts again "where at" and I say idk and he says "please pull over so I can talk to you" and I say no and he calls me and I decline it and he calls back and I say "what do you want are you going too tell me something also like everyone else" and my shaky crying voice he says "pull over right now please don't cry where are you ill come too you" and I say no and he says why not and I say because your just using me for point also so I don't need that in my life bye Benjamin and I hang up and he calls back and since im pulled over because im crying it of course in front of his house and he comes out and he on his phone frantically panicking with his hand on his head and I look up and see him and im like what but I just seen him leave and he looks at my car and he sees my car and he call me one more time and I of course answer and he asks "are you sitting across my driveway" and I say nothing because its embarrassing and he then says "ahh idk how you found my place but you must've of seen Liam's car in the driveway and seen Milo leave with him and he continues "that's my twin brother that's friends with that dip" and I get out of the car and run up too him and hug him and he hugs me back and he looks at my wrists and he rubs them and he tells me everything and he makes me understand and I was so relieved that not every part is going bad but its on the brink of it and he tells me that I will be here forever too save you" and I smile and then his dad comes outside and Ben gets out and his dad looks pissed and he speaks Spanish and he said I worked so hard too give a life you guys a life you deserve after your mom died and this is how you repay all of us is get infights and I thought I told you too stay in your room and this is how you repay us by getting in trouble I've worked my hardest too get in this country and because of you we can get deported" and he seems really mad and then Ben tries too speak up but when he tries his dad raise his hand and slaps him across the face and he says "don't speak back too me I am the boss in this situation not you so shut the fuck up" and now he really pissed off and then he walks into the house and Ben hold his cheek and walks towards me and I just shocked he gets in and he tells me it not a good time you should probably go I don't want too get you hurt so you should probably go and I nod and open the car door and get out and shut the car door and I go over too him and hug him and he only hugs me with one arm and I kiss him on the cheek on where it hurts and he just looking down and I say "its okay" and I leave and he goes inside and I go too my car and then I drive home and I do that and I get home and go up to my room and I check my phone and I don't see anything new and so I just shut it off and fall asleep.