11:SOPHIA

The next morning I wake up and get ready and go too school and it goes on how it usually does but I don't see Ben at all at any of the classes we have together so I start too get worried but I drop it until at Lunch I see Milo but he's with Liam so I go up too Milo and he has no food at all I notice next too him and I tap him on the shoulder and he looks at me and of course everyone looks at us also and he says "what do you want" and I try too get him up but of course Liam interrupts and says "whatever you can say too him you can say too us" as he wraps his arm around him I notice Milo fidgeting and Liam doesn't even get his whole arm around him before he stands up and he pulls me over to where the boys cant see him and he says "whats up" and I start fidgeting with my sleeves of my sweatshirt and he notices and looks and he asks " is it true what Liam did too you at the party" and he continues "I always thought you guys were good" but I shrug and he asks as he holds out his hand to take my arm up too show him and I hesitate but I show him and he's shocked but I speak up and ask him on where his brother is and he starts fidgeting and he says he stayed home and I say okay and I was still worried but he walked back as the bell rang and we all went to class and it just didn't feel the same without him here and when schools out I text him and call him and all that but he don't answer and Milo walks up to me and startles me and he asks me "if he can get a ride back to his house" and I nod and we hop into the car and me still worried and that I ask him "why didn't you ride home with your buddies" and he says I don't want them too see are dad as he's going to be pissed and I ask him why and he tell me why and he starts by saying that they don't drink because of him but he says he never liked Ben and me always got the benefit of the doubt and I finally talked too my brother as I noticed and asked him why because we didn't ask this and he nodded and we hugged and then you showed up yesterday and he continued as of that he doesn't want too worry you as you have your own shit as of the stuff that Liam made up and he said im sorry about that and I shrugged and said well its not your fault and he went quiet as we took the last turn to there house and I stayed quiet also and I dropped him off and I seen Ben's car in the driveway and it made me more nervous but I let it be because they don't deserve a dad like that so I don't want them to be hurt more then they do now.