23: S DATE

I smiled and we ate and as we got done he dragged too outside on the balcony and we smiled at each other and hugged and all that and then the waiter came to get Ben and they walked off and I didn't see him for a while after that but the waiter got me some wine as I sat at the table outside waiting for him to get back I got cold so I went to grab his jacket from are table that we were sitting at before and I put it on and I went back outside watching and looking around and then when he came back he brought me downstairs to the beach and he just looked at me and me just wondering on where he was but I just smile back and we went running down the beach and as it is 2:00 now we go on a nice boat that I think is his uncles and we get on and we see Angelo in the driver seat and he drives off as we sit down and for a while I look around but then my thoughts as why did he run off like that without explaining and disappearing for about 20 minutes I start fidget with his jacket and he notices and holds my hands and asks "what's up" and I look at him and ask him "where did he go" and he looks at me and says "well my uncle needed to talk to me and well im sorry" and he just kisses me on the cheek and keeps holding my  hand thru the whole boat trip thing and then as it is 4 now we get off and his uncle parks the boat and then when we get off he helps me down from the boat and smiles and I slightly smile and we walk back to the restaurant and I just cuddle up with his jacket and he walking in front of me I just follow and then all of a sudden we stop and I look around him too see a spot as it is candles(not real) in a shape of a heart and some towels or a blanket on the beach with a bottle of wine and glasses and he guides me down to the blanket and we sit down and he holds me and he lift my chin up to him and he kisses me and I kiss him and we smile and I ask "did you plan this all for me" and he nods and he says "yes but my uncle has the idea of making the best as this is his idea and most of it was as I only thought of dinner but yeah im just glad he did" and I smiled and said "me too this is beautiful" and we kissed and we looked at the sunset now setting and we sit there until we cuddle up together and we start making out and touching each other and our body temperatures rising he gets on top of me and I stop him and he's out of breath and I say "I don't want to do this here" and he stops and helps me up and we get up and walk into the restaurant and we thanks everyone especially Angelo and he says "come back Kiddo whenever you want to" and he smiles and we leave while holding hands.