25: B DATE

Well I didn't feel like going to school today as it just hit me that all this stuff is moving very fast and I make it so we don't have to go even that it Friday and I ask her if we should go on a date and as I wasn't planned on it I told her to get ready as I knew she would take a while as I can think of what we should do and then I think well I can go to my uncles and we do and its not on how I thought it would go but we do and I call for reservation and my uncle is so happy to see me as it is has been a while for us to see each other and I wait downstairs as I wait for her to be ready as I am ready first and I then she comes down the stairs with a black dress on with a slit and I'm just in shock and I say "wow" and we go outside and before then she calls her mom so she isn't mad for her to miss school and as she is getting Micheal I think she said that's okay and she get off the phone and as we get to my car I open the car door for her and then I get in my side and I get in and I just admire her and I drive till we get there and we go in as I'm just admiring her and thinking about me making it official and we get sat and are drinks come and we order and then I hold out my hand and tell her "Sophia you are my star in the darkness so will you be my girlfriend" and she about screams and she says "yes of course" and then are food gets here and then we eat and then I notice Angelo comes out and he goes to table to table and asks them how is the food and David our server comes over and says do you need refills and then my Uncle comes over and says "David do you not know on who you are serving right now" and I smile and he stutters and says "no" and my uncle tells him "well he is my nephew and his?" as he asking me who this is with me and I say "well this is my girlfriend Sophia" and I smile and get up and hug Angelo and as I sit back down Sophia holds out her hand for a hand shake and he shakes it as she says "its nice to meet you" and he shakes it back and then he walks away and goes to the next table and she asks "why was he so stand offish" and I tell her because of my fiasco at home and how he had CPS but I denied it and she understood that and as we got done eating I dragged her to the balcony and she was shocked at the view and I was admiring her as her scent and her hair blew in the wind and I was just admiring everything about her and then our server came to me and he brought me back to where my uncles office is and we talk and that and he has this big plan to surprise her and I agree to it and he let me go and after I think 30 minutes I walk back and see she there sitting at a table with the suit jacket wrapped around her and a wine glass to her side on the table and I look at her and as he planned a boat trip I bring her down to the beach and she looks around and she just follows from behind and is very quiet and then as we get to the boat of my uncles I help her up and she get up and I then get up and she waves to Angelo and she sits down as I do to and then the boat takes off and I then notice her looking down and fidgeting with the jacket and I hold her hands to make her stop and she stops and she looks up and I ask "what's up" as I smile and she asks on where I was for those 30 minutes and I just couldn't give her a good enough answer as I don't want to blow are covers as what we have planned later so I tell her "that my uncle needed to talk to me since he hasn't seen me for a while" and she moves her hands and I do to but I kiss her on the cheek and look at her as she looks around at the view as I'm watching the view of her and I love her everything and as the boat ride is done I help her down and we go walking down the beach and I see some light over the hill and as she is following behind me she couldn't see it but as we stop and get there she looks around me and sees the candles in the shape of the heart and some blanket in the middle and she gasps and hugs me and says "did you plan this all for me" and I nod and tell her "well its not all me it some or most of my uncles" and she smiles and I help her over the candles and we sit down and watch the sunset and we make out and that turns to getting hot and frustrated and she stops me as I get on top of her and she says "we are not doing this here" and I stop and we sit there for a little while until I help her get up and we get going and we walk into the restaurant and she says thankyou to my uncle and he smiles at us and we walk out and we cant even get the door open as we are begging for each other and we make out for a while and as we stop I open the car door for her and I get in my side and I hold her hand.