dont blame me (part two)

idea from ASTEZ1989

anddddd happy birthday to stillswiftaf13 !! i hope you have a great day :)) (omg i hope it's still your birthday, i updated this so late 😭👍)

okay, enjoy🤪🤪

age: 15
setting: rhode island

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor closed the laptop, covering her face with her hands out of regret and slouched down on the couch. Joe sighed and stood up, reaching his hand out for her.

"C'mon love, we gotta go apologize to her." He said. Taylor poked her tounge into the side of her cheek, and rolled her eyes, knowing that this wouldn't be easy.

"She's not going to forgive us."

"Maybe not straight away, but eventually she will."

Taylor grabbed his hand and leaned up against him as they walked towards Y/n's bedroom. It had been about an hour since they sent her up there.

Before entering, Taylor dropped her forehead on Joe's shoulder, and then shimmy prepared herself to knock on the door, their special little rhythm of knocking. But there was no answer.

She furrowed her eyebrows and knocked again, but still, no answer.

"I swear to God-" Taylor murmured and opened the door. She saw Y/n on her bed, curled up in a little ball, looking out towards the window. Y/n's head flinched towards the door to see who was there, but once she saw her mom and Joe, she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

"Y/n, can we talk to you for a minute?" Taylor asked, guilt prominent in her voice. But still, Y/n never moved. Taylor and Joe still stood by the door frame, and to be perfectly honest, they were kind of scared to walk any further into the room. Y/n took after her mother when it came to emotions, especially anger.

"Sweetie, we know that you didn't do it, and we're sorry that we blamed it on you. W-we checked the camera in the living room, and saw that the twins did it You can have your phone back." Taylor said calmly. She reluctantly put the phone on the floor and took a step back.

"And the twins aren't getting away with it this time." Joe added.

Y/n still said nothing, and didn't bother to look in their direction either.

"Okay, well we were actually thinking about taking you to that ice cream shop down the road, if you want to?" Taylor said.

Y/n still never replied. So Taylor and Joe let her be and went downstairs to go tell the twins off.

Once the door shut closed, Y/n wiped her eyes, and got her phone out. She had let a few tears slip, but not enough for it to be too noticeable. She opened her phone and decided to call her Grandma.

"Hey sweetheart!" Andrea's voice was beaming out of the phone speaker.

"Hey grandma"

"I heard about what happened earlier, Y/n, did they apologize?"

"Yeah, sort of."

"Sort of?"

"They said sorry."

"And what did you say back?"

Y/n didn't respond.

"Y/n?"

"I didn't say anything, I'm giving them the silence treatment." Y/n huffed.