get out part 1

requested by the fabulous, amazing, cool, super,  reginald-george!

age: 15
setting: rhode island

SO I'M NOT DEAD! AND IM BACK! I SWEAR ON MY SPOTIFY SUBSCRIPTION!! IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG, THERE'S JUST BEEN A WHOLE LOAD OF SHIT GOING ON TO DO WITH FRIENDS / SITUATIONSHIPS, FAMILY, SCHOOL, CHRISTMAS AND FJEIDKFIWORIFIID

PLEASE ENJOY THIS LITTLE CHAPTER 🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Taylor were sat next in the living room, both on their phones. It was a comfortable silence, and they were both in their pajamas. Taylor was playing an app version on Scrabble, and Y/n was texting her girlfriend, Harlow.

harls
are you free to hangout this weekend?

y/n/n
mayyybe
what days?

harls
i thought about saturday night, but then you may as well also stay with me during the sunday🤷‍♀️
only if you can, ofc

y/n/n
are you asking for a sleepover, harlow?

harls
...
possibly
maybe
yes.

y/n/n
you're so cute
im think i can
let me just check with my mum

harls
okay ml <3

"Hey, Mum?" Y/n called out, interrupting the silence.

"Hm?" Taylor hummed, looking up at her daughter.

"Can I hangout with Harlow this weekend?"

"No, Travis is coming round, remember?"

Y/n groaned in annoyance. "Do I have to hang out with you guys this weekend? He comes over all the time. He'll understand."

"Y/n, I said what I said," Taylor replied sternly. "We're all going out for dinner and we're all having brunch the next morning. Plus, Auntie Sel will be there. You won't be alone."

"Mum, please," Y/n urged on. "Harlow invited me to a sleepover, it'd be rude to say no." She shrugged whilst explaining, trying to make it seem like it was normal.

"A sleepover?" Taylor raised an eyebrow. "With your girlfriend? I'm not an idiot Y/n."

"Never said you were." She mumbled in return.

"Hey, what's going on? What's with the attitude?" Taylor finally put her phone down, and frowned at her daughter.

"I don't have an attitude. I just wanted to hang out with Harlow." She grumbled, shifting in her seat and crossing her arms.

"Well you're not going to, end of story."

"Ugh! That's so unfair, Mum!" Y/n groaned, starting to get really frustrated. "Can't you just let me out of the house this once?"

"Y/n, I said the story's over. You're not going to the sleepover."

Taylor picked her phone back up and continued on her game of Scrabble, which only aggravated Y/n more. You gotta be kidding me.