C H A P T E R O N E

There was a myth.

a myth about Creatures with very beautifuly colored wings growling from there back.

The Myth also says that those wings hold a big amout of power and energy in them.
whoever got them and somehow did get the energy from those magical wings would be one of the most powerfull creatures living.

But this was only a myth and no one did take it serious untill..

One of the creatures did really appear.

It was a beautiful Human Female.

people speculated her name was Amanda.

She came in this world in peace.
She was a kind one, and so were the Others.

Tho..once the king got the information about the magical creature being in the Kingdom.
he gave out order to his soldiers to catch it and bring it back alive.

So they did as told. They broke into the Village and inprisoned the beautiful creature and shoved it down into the dungeon.

it isn't known much about what happend down there but no one has seen Amanda in some weeks.

but what was known is that the king had put the beautifuly colored wings in a strong glass Chest and Used it as a thropy.

A few months later a portal opened with what seemed like a king of those creatures, who came into this world to get back what belong to them.

there was a war but the creatures got back the one called Amanda..who sadly had her wings cut off.
the King Cursed them for catching one of his people.

People got scared but there king asured them that nothing would happen to them if they catch those monsters.

so the people from generation to generatiom started hunting down the remaining Creatures that stayed here in this world.

so remember, never trust those creatures. You can never know what theyre planning.

"but Mister Geno, is it really that dangerous for us to see them?"

"𝖮𝖿 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌. 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾. 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉. 𝖲𝗈 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌."

"𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅. 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗎𝗉!" Said the little human girl in front of me.

"𝖬𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈!" Shouted the small boy besides her.

"of course little ones. I bet that all of you will become great hunters."
I smiled at the cute little excited faces of the small Human children.

"𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋!"

the girl stood up and pointed her finger at the boy.

"𝖻𝗈𝗐 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾! 𝖨'𝗆 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗌𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖽𝗈𝗆!"

"𝗁𝗎𝗁?." The boy looked up at the girl comfushed but did as she tell him

"𝗁𝖺𝗁𝖺! 𝖨𝗆 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋! 𝖭𝗈 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋!"