C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

<Geno's Pov>

It's been a few weeks Since that Day when I ha<d the terrifying and horrible nightmare nothing really happend. I stopped hearing that vengeful voice in my head and I stopped having hallucinations and dreams of the said skeleton figure..

Yes from time to time I did hear him try and beg for me to listen, but as reaper told me I just ignored him and focused on doing chores in the castle as I was supposed to.
Afterall what use am I if I don't do my chores as I'm supposed to?

A few days after the incident the Prince of death himself announced that paper jam's crowning ceremony will happen in a few weeks from that day..

I'm not sure why but as I was ignoring the skeleton figure who was trying to get in my head I did catch a few things he was trying to Say. He usually said stuff about the blooming flower and some God damn wings.
If I will be honest I don't even actually remember much from the nightmare anymore, it's as if it suddenly turned all blurry as if I wasn't able to get access to it anymore.
It was all weird.

As the day of the crowning ceremony was coming near Reaper has instructed me and the other servants to start preparing the decorations. I wasn't really doing much just helping Husogi carry some boxes around the castle and deliver them in front of the castle where from there the other people who worked for reaper took them and made their way to the place Where the event was going to happen.

I didn't really think of it much. As I carried on with my work and chores..

Tho there was one particular thing that was giving me chills wherever I went..
Wherever I was I always felt eyes on me, just someone watching me quietly and closely waiting to stuck and pounce on me like a predator on its prey.

I KNEW there were eyes on me. But I never really managed to catch someone watching me. There was never anyone to show themselves.. Untill.

Until once I saw the two mismatched eye lights in the dark. One a star other a green square. But before I was able to even focus on It and inspect it they were gone, like they were never there.

I knew who those mismatched changing eye lights belonged to.. Those eye lights belonged to the same small retired king who has been oh so defending his amazing son Gradient.
The same guy who DARED to touch me in way others would never. Well at least not in my world.. But people can be unpredictable.
As I was taught to not trust anyone... And still in the end I fell for someone like the Prince.

I sometimes feel like an idiot.. Plus it's been awkwardly weird how the PRINCE of DEATH has been trying to get my attention and get close to me.
I dare to say.. He was even FLIRTY with me! And the other servants didn't make it easier for me either! They kept teasing me how the Prince has his eyes only for ME! it did make me flattered sometimes but I never showed it not admitted those feelings..
I know he's just playing with me. Who wouldn't be?

Deep inside he's still the same dark and cruel Black Raven everyone take him for..

.
.
.
.

It's the day of Paper jam's crowning ceremony and here I am standing beside reaper while staring at paper jam Getting dressed into his NEW Royal clothing. It was almost amusing seeing the tailor work on the Royal and freshly new clothing.

I was almost impressed not that I will ever admit that either.
But the Tailor's work did well.. Impress me in the end. Those clothes looked FABULOUS.
Perfect. Only suit for a royalty.

"Well, those clothes.. are looking great.. A bit fancy would I say tho. "
Said paper jam while checking out his new clothing that he would have to wear as long as he's king. Of course getting them washed wearing the same thing for the left of ur life is disgusting if you don't wash it from time to time- obviously.