Introductions

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask you guys to go and read Sacconejolys book, 'life with the sacconejolys'. she has used Esme as a character in her book and her book is also AWSOME! I am literally hooked and I know that if you guys go and read it you will also become hooked.

Esme's POV
"So these two have their first ever day of school today!" Dad said into the camera. Good old dad! Always reminding us of our problems. "And I think that Emilia and Esme are a tad nervous!" He continued. Well, I suppose that is one way of explaining mine and Emilia's emotions.
"Dad can you stop please!" Emilia said as she started to bite her nails. Although she was super confident as a child, Emilia is actually quite a shy and nervous person now. It's because of her anxiety. She started getting panic attacks when she was nine, and ever since she has been much quieter.
"Yes, can you Jonathan!" Mum said as she put Ellie-Mays breakfast on the table. "Also you guys better get going! School starts in 40 minutes."
Emilia and I quickly grabbed our bags, gave mum, Wardo, and Ellie-May a hug and ran out the door to the Maserati, because in dad's words "you will look super cool if you turn up in a sports car." Oh well, at least he can dream about his treasured car!

Emilia's POV
"Bye guys!" Dad said as he pulled into the school car park.
I don't think I'm ready for school. Of course I felt instantly panicked as I had to climb out of the car and walk towards reception. The one thing that kept me slightly calm was the fact that Esme was going to be in the same school.
"Esme and Emilia Sacconejoly?" A receptionist asked us as we walked in.
"Yep!" Esme replied eagerly. How can she be so enthusiastic about school. I would give anything to swap with Eduardo at the moment, he gets to do home school still.
"I'm Mrs Wilson," a nice looking woman said to us. "I'm head of year 7! It's nice to have you in my year Emilia!"
She then smiled at us both and pointed to a girl who looked to be in year 7.
"This is Millie," Mrs Wilson said.
"Hi!" The girl said.
"Millie will be helping you find your way around school for the next few days. Millie this is Emilia. "
"Hi," I said nervously before walking out of reception with her.

Esme's POV
"I'm afraid that Mr Deyes is busy at the moment so you will have to meet him later. I also have no idea where Eliza is." Mrs Wilson explained. just a she finished her sentence a tall girl walked into reception.
"Sorry I'm late Miss, the bus was late." The girl said.
"It's ok Eliza," she started. "This is Esme. The girl you will be in lessons with. please can you look after her for today."
Then just like Emilia I walked into school, this was going to be a whole new experience!