Sorrento with Zalfie!

Esme's POV
"Second summer holiday!" Emilia and I screamed as we walked into the Sorrento hotel. We were a tad behind everyone else so we had to catch up as Alfie, Zoe, Wardo, Ellie-May, Eva, mum and dad all hopped into the elevator, it was a bit of a squeeze but luckily our luggage was being brought up to our rooms seperatly.
We slowly opened to door to our holiday apartment to find masses of room along with four separate bedrooms that opened out into the living space which was all a grey and green colour scheme. The living room then had a door which opened out onto a balcony, similar to the one they had on their fourth wedding anniversary.
"Bagsy sharing with Eduardo!" Ellie- May screamed, running into one of the twin rooms. Two of the rooms were twin, two of the rooms were doubles with en-suites. Us kids had a bathroom to share.

Rather than unpacking dad suggested that we all go down to the beach so we all changed into our swimming costumes. I put on a pink hight-waisted bikini that had white polka dots on before mum started lathering us kids up in sun cream. We quickly grabbed Ellie-Mays arm bands, the waterproof camera case, Eva's baby boat and dads snorkel before rushing out the door to get some sun beds on the pier.
Dad being dad decided that he was going in the sea and so him and Alfie went to get some cool shots for videos and stuff whilst the rest of us stayed on the pier.
"Are any of you guys coming in?" Alfie managed to scream from the water. Emilia and I looked at each other then began walking to the wooden steps that drop into the cold salty sea. I grabbed the baby boat and the baby before setting off and I put Eva on my hip before slowly stepping into the water and placing the baby in her giant inflatable seat. The water was so peaceful and you could hear faint Italian music as you bobbed up and down with the current. The smell of pasta was also very well sensed in the air and if you really concentrated you could even taste it. The aroma was quite distracting and it immediately made me feel quite hungry. The mouth watering food is one of the main reasons I love Italy so much. Obviously at home mum is always cooking pasta dishes so you learn to love the food anyway but when you are actually in the country the love of their traditional food is always stronger. I will always love Italy so much.