Meet-up!

Esme's POV
I started to figure out my outfit as mum and dad burst though the hotel door, both of them fully dressed, dad holding Eva and mum carrying four shoe boxes and a tiny little box.
"We have a present for all of you!" Dad screamed happily, slowly laying Eva down on mine and Emilia's bed. Mum then distributed the boxes between us and held the little box herself.
"You all have to promise to wear them today!" Mum squealed as she watched us all open our boxes. I slowly pulled the lid off mine to reveal a pair of white converse. I pulled them out and so did the rest of my siblings, we all got white converse. I realised what was going on and I also noticed that both mum and dad had white converse on too. Mum then also opened the little package which was also teeny tiny white converse for Eva. We all had matching shoes!
"We wanted us all to wear white converse!" Mum smiled as she put Eva's little feet into the baby shoes, she may only be 6 months old and unable to walk but mum insists on her having shoes. After explaining the plan for the day they left and left us kids to get ready. I decided to wear high-waisted denim shorts with a white Olaf t-shirt and my new white converse as then after putting my hair into a messy high pony tail and putting on some light makeup I was ready to go, unlike my brother and sisters who were running around like headless chickens.
As we slowly made our way to the meet and greet I could feel Ellie-Mays hand slip into mine as we got closer and closer to the room. After lots of meet ups you would have thought that we would all be pros but every event is different and each one is scary.
"Are we ready guys?" A security man asks as we eventually get to the door which has about 300 friends behind it. We all nodded confidently so the guard opens the door. As we slowly walked in you could hear the screams from people and this of course made Ellie-May even more worried and also woke up poor Eva who was previously happily asleep in her pram.
"Hi friends!" Dad smiled as he took his seat behind the long signing table. After dad made a long speech about how far we have come on youtube the meet and greet finally got underway , people started to get selfies with us all some people even had dads book for him to sign! No one really noticed our matching shoes, only a few people made a comment about it and the people who did realise thought it was an adorable idea.
"And so, how was the meet up?" Dad asked Emilia and I as he poked the camera in our faces.
"I got presents!" Emilia joked, in every vlog after a meet up she always says that, it's like her little catchphrase!
"It was cool!" I smiled.
"And some friends actually had my book and they wanted me to sign it!" Dad laughed as he turned the camera onto himself. "I thought only these four had it!" He laughed as he pointed to Emilia,Eduardo, Ellie-May and me.
"Who couldn't resist the amazing writing of Jofee?" Mum said sarcastically. Dad took it the other way though...
"Exactly!" He smiled.
"I was being sarcastic Jonathan!" Mum laughed. Dad started to do a fake frown.
"Don't worry dad, I thought it was quite good!" I reassured him.

A/n
Septic spots on your eye lids hurt!!!! Think it's not possible??? Trust me, it is!

Sorry for the lack of updates!! I have just finished my art holiday homework so I haven't written any chapters for a week. ( yes it takes me that long to do a drawing!)  a pic of it is on my Instagram if you really want to see it.
Also I have a new book, my little friendliest friend. It's another Sacconejolys fanfic!
Love you guys xxx